eyeball NSH

i pulled into clackets to buy you a coffee sean, i was going to pay you know. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh and wheres your number plate. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing::wink:

terry you brave man just whatch it go titsup next week :laughing:

In light of this I feel we should all take a minutes silence in loving memory of Terry’s good luck. :wink: :smiley:

Oh no…I’m so sorry Terry…such a happy chappy you are too…my heartfelt condolences… :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink:

Coffeeholic:
In light of this I feel we should all take a minutes silence in loving memory of Terry’s good luck. :wink: :smiley:

fpmsl.

i have been expecting the worst. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
he was crawling up the slope just b4 reigate split on 25. seriously losing power. i was going to give him a shove but decided to pass and give him a blast of the horn. woke him up any way. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh sean, nice cap by the way…mad dog :wink:

tez, all i can say mate is this, i met sean in person, and had a coffee, more than once, BEFORE i had any probs! and you know what happened to me mate! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I reckon he’s got some sort of force field around his truck & the jonha’ism rebounded!

The next day a 150kg stansion (and they are the lightweight ones :imp: :imp: ) fell off the the front of the trailer and smacked into the offside of the cab denting the panel (right on the moulding where the window blank is) and putting a gouge mark down the side of the cab & collar for the air kit,It also hit the fuel tank and mid lift wheel arch on the way down

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

All I can say is if anybody gets offered a load of round timber loaded onto loose “U” shaped stansions then dont do it They are too dangerous

I’m of the theory that the reason the logs came forward on a previous thread was because the stansions moved on the deck of the trailer

Sorry about the coffee Terry but I didn’t have the time to stop.

Need to earn some more money to pay for the damage now.