Thanks Missus!

What a crappy day! :cry:

Broke down at 1430 today due to an air leak. Rang straight back to base who told me help would be there within an hour. Finally at 1835 the fitter arrived! :imp:

But the main reason for this post is to express the pleasent surprise at Being offered 2 cups of tea by the lady who lived opposite where I was stopped. :open_mouth: :smiley:

She said " I know you lot work hard, and its disgraceful that you have to wait so long for a mechanic".

I was really touched by this simple gesture. It just goes to show that not all of the general public hate us truckers. :smiley:

where was it you broke down… there again i dont suppose a queue of trucks at the freebie cafe would go down so well :smiley:

Perhaps she wanted your body… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The poor old dear forgot to put 'er glasses on.

She probably thought you were a bus driver :laughing:

truckyboy:
Perhaps she wanted your body… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I should be so lucky! :blush: :laughing:

i bet it was his MUM :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You lucky bugger.

I don’t hardly ever get a cup from people whilst I’m handballing their bloody wood off for them. :cry:

Andyroo:
You lucky [zb].

I don’t hardly ever get a cup from people whilst I’m handballing their bloody wood off for them. :cry:

You handle peoples woodâ– â– ? Oh the jokes are just writing themself. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Andyroo:
You lucky [zb].

You handle peoples woodâ– â– ? Oh the jokes are just writing themself. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve heard them all. :stuck_out_tongue:

You handle peoples wood

hard or soft :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

neil46:

You handle peoples wood

hard or soft :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Including that one.

EVEN THE BEATLES ONE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

neil46:
EVEN THE BEATLES ONE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hmmm…maybe not…but I’m quite slow at getting or remembering jokes.

norwegian wood :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: