Expensive day at the office

Wouldnt like to guess how much this recovery cost :open_mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvzImGBm … re=related

Beggars belief how he got it in there in the first place…surely you would stop before getting that far… :laughing: :unamused:

i wonder how the phone call to the boss went :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

he’s had his chips :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

is that my taxi ?

He, said, I will now only use O.S maps instead of the sat-nav when driveing,
as for the costs ,this is only a rough guess but I would say around the
Three thousand mark for the crane firm and and then they may get
the costs for the policeing of the incident■■? as WELL;;

But don’t you think it was lucky that they could put the trailer on the lower road and just drive it away. Imagine if that hadn’t been possible. A helicopter perhaps!!!.

Thats been on here before, seem to remember that someone on here knows the driver involved■■? :question: :question:

Crane 3/4000 minimum road closure 1000 policing 1000 removal of wires 2/3000 plus whatever the local authorities add I recon close to 15000 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: NO YOU CAN’T HAVE THAT PAYRISE THIS YEAR :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

sorry to hi-jack the thread but did anyone click on the WE NEVER LEARN one on the related videos not nice but very funny :laughing: :laughing:

bocockjnr:
sorry to hi-jack the thread but did anyone click on the WE NEVER LEARN one on the related videos not nice but very funny :laughing: :laughing:

That was photoshopped it was on another thread

where is toby when you need him. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

that was in burraton near saltash and to be honest even to get there he must have gone past 3 or 4 unsuitable for hgv signs maybe they should read if your sat nav has sent you this way dont go any further you numpty !

Suppose a insurance company claim would be nigh on impossible for this?

This has been on before. I think it is a regular drop for this company but the driver chose a differant route to normal.

re the we never learn one, only the last one was photo shopped where the truck recovering the truck falls in, the one recovering the car/van DID go in the drink

markgilly:
Crane 3/4000 minimum road closure 1000 policing 1000 removal of wires 2/3000 plus whatever the local authorities add I recon close to 15000 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: NO YOU CAN’T HAVE THAT PAYRISE THIS YEAR :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the crane would have been less than a quarter of that, as for the rest i reckon it was bypassed and done proper westcountry style - good on em :smiley: iirc it was tobyovens who was involved in sorting it out

Now that is spectacluar!