Ex army boys???

Hey guys…

Just wondering if we have any ex army boys here who could maybe help me out, i believe we are given enhanced learning credits from the army when we leave, and its to be used within 10years.

I qualified for the 1000pound every year for 3 years, and that will pay up to 80% of my course fee’s now im looking to do my sia doorman licence, possibly Adr and Hiab.

Just wondering really if anyone on here as used these and is it an easy process?

Thanks in advance

There is a US Website recruiting Veteran of Army of Poice Forces as Air Marshall,paying up tp $95000.-

Lovelyperson:
There is a US Website recruiting Veteran of Army of Poice Forces as Air Marshall,paying up tp $95000.-

wtf has that got to do with ELC?

very easy to use mate but the company you use has to be ELC registered. i dont think they can be used for adr or hiab (may be wrong).

have a look on here

enhancedlearningcredits.com/mssql/index.html

i think you might find the money os up to £3000 a pop now (or something like that)

try giving mainstream in kent a ring (recruitandtrain.com), i think they were ECL registered.

or another option is to try and get a copy of quest magazine (if you PM me your address i will post one to you. got to go and see ressetlement tomorrow)

if i cant get my CPC through ressetlement i will be using the ELC to do it.

good luck mate. if you need anything else let me know and i will try to find out for you

ps, im not a pongo im a matelot so dont just ask for ex army next time :wink: :wink:

Giblsa:
ps, im not a pongo im a matelot so dont just ask for ex army next time :wink: :wink:

didn´t realise we still had a Navy I thought all the boats were in the long stay parking in Portsmouth :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Vascoingles:

Giblsa:

didn´t realise we still had a Navy I thought all the boats were in the long stay parking in Portsmouth :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

the one in pompey is full, they are mainly in the gulf long stay carpark now :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thanks for that information gib, very informative…

Sorry i should of said tri forces :slight_smile: i will pm you my address for that mag if it is no bother to you.

Thanks again m8

i have never heard of this. you dont happen to know the introductory year do you? i could have 3 years left if i qualify :confused:

scanny77:
i have never heard of this. you dont happen to know the introductory year do you? i could have 3 years left if i qualify :confused:

not too sure but i know we had to register for it if we joined up before 2002 i think it was (cant quite remember) but might be worth having a look at the link above and giving them a bell mate, cant do any harm anyway can it?

Trucker beads:
Hey guys…

Just wondering if we have any ex army boys here who could maybe help me out, i believe we are given enhanced learning credits from the army when we leave, and its to be used within 10years.

I qualified for the 1000pound every year for 3 years, and that will pay up to 80% of my course fee’s now im looking to do my sia doorman licence, possibly Adr and Hiab.

Just wondering really if anyone on here as used these and is it an easy process?

Thanks in advance

Hi Trucker beads, Whilst I’ve absolutely no idea of the processes involved, I can tell you that I’ve taught ADR to a class composed of Tri-Forces NCOs who were all on some sort of resettlement package.

The idea was that they went for training for about a month altogether and covered LGV licences, operator CPCs, ADR, HIAB and FLT.

The training company was Nightfreight Training, Burnley

Here’s their contact details:

NIGHTFREIGHT TRAINING SERVICES,
Sandringham Court,
Network 65 Business Park,
Burnley,
Lancashire
BB11 5RQ
Tel: 01282 420358
e-mail: alison.clews@nightfreight.co.uk
Web site: http://www.nightfreight.co.uk
General Manager: Mrs Alison Clews

Alison is familiar with the processes involved, so I’d suggest that you have a chat with her. :wink:
AFAIK, Nightfreight Training is on the M.O.D. list of approved providers.

I’ve no idea whether there’s a similar provider in your area, but I hope the above helps. :smiley:

Giblsa:

scanny77:

not too sure but i know we had to register for it if we joined up before 2002 i think it was (cant quite remember) but might be worth having a look at the link above and giving them a bell mate, cant do any harm anyway can it?

Only service accumulated since 1st April 2000

i got out in 2002, well, they threw me out 2 weeks before i should have started my resettlement stuff. deemed unsuitable for service and discharged 31 july 2002, due to leave 16th october 2002 with exemplory conduct and a permanent injury (P7 downgraded for several years). smell a rat? :imp:
still, i got the most valuable part of my resettlement course. CVs, job hunting, interviews etc. im still using the same CV now albeit updated every few months