Companies who use ELC

Hi guys hope one of use can help me out please i not long left the army a few months ago and i am wanting to do my cat C and cat C+E but cant find any companies down south ( surrey and london area )that users ELC (enhanced learning credits) for military leavers. Does any one know any companies in my area or around this way ? If so please could you let me no , thanks shepo08.

Thought you meant the Early Learning Centre.

From what I have seen, quite a number of drivers have been trained with them.

Haha no , its a scheme what the military have you get £3k to spend in 10 years from leaving on courses but you can only use £1k a fiancal year if that makes sense ha , so am looking for a company who supports it they is alot but they no where near me not even a 100 miles from me so i am just wondering if any one knows any companys what i dont know about.

Try Manor Training in South Benfleet, Essex. Most of their training is resettlement for the Ghurka regiments. Speak to Andy Coombes, the owner. He will point you right. 01268 565722

thankyou , i will get in contact with him.

The reason why you haven’t found any training companies that do ELC scheme is becacause you can’t use ELCs for a driver training course. ELCs can only be used for NVQ level 3 and obviously a driving course isn’t. This was the case when I left in 2014 so I might be wrong as rules could have changed.