Euro Truck Sim 2008

Dose anyone have it?

if so there is an update on the ETS site which makes you able to drive on UK roads

whats your best truck on the game?

I fear you may get a bit of a slagging for that post lol.

p.s I have it too lol though not the uk version. Do tell

Steve-o:

Now what gives you that impression■■? :open_mouth: :confused:

whats the link?? is it a free update or new version of the game you have to re purchase??

mickyblue:
Dose anyone have it?

if so there is an update on the ETS site which makes you able to drive on UK roads

whats your best truck on the game?

Hmmmmm…Anorak alert! Anorak alert!!! :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Only kidding… :wink: :wink: :wink:

Steve-o:

p.s I have it too lol though not the uk version. Do tell

P.S… Using small print to confuse the oldies is no excuse!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I HAVE THE GAME AND TRYED DOWNLOADING THE UK VERSION AND IT CONFUSED ME :confused: :confused: :confused: ANYONE HAVE A WALKTHROUGH ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE UK BIT :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SAM

got it also … well my ten year old boy has … :blush: only played it a couple of times like … didnt know u could download uk sites … :question:

might stick it on flebay as he never plays it now… :question:

man-tga:
got it also … well my ten year old boy has … :blush: only played it a couple of times like … didnt know u could download uk sites … :question:

might stick it on flebay as he never plays it now… :question:

Or copy it a million times and post us all a copy.

Oh how sad we all are…drive all day then park up or come home and play truck sim :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

eurotrucksimulator.com/update.php

Pick the uk retail update
download it into the euro truck sim file
then click on that update that you have just downloaded
then it will install and you will have the uk map which only has London, Manchester and the Championship side Newcastle :wink: you also have DOVER lol to get to france

Mick

Steve-o has the game all

ooo also there are other updates on that link for other game versions