Driving trucks without a Licence :D

:laughing: may aswell show off a little i use this game to desighn the futuure products i may sell if all goes well & also just to se what looks good and what dont haha. also sorry about the long post

wa site is this from??

wouldnt mind a crack at this

Think its euro truck simulator that?
Need a high spec computer to run it

Mine trucks are on euro truck simulator and keiths truck are on 18 wheels of steel ‘pedal to the metal’.

:sunglasses: old school i really must start a new project soon

Nice work mate. ive started to try and mod some trucks now in zmod and am slowly learning how to use it.

any chance of the 141 in these colours mate by the way that 141 is awesome :sunglasses:

carl my dad said ask alan if he can remember simon thomas who drove the black renault magnum.
and i can do an f10 globetrotter in them colours if you want. :smiley:

alan still speaks to simon mate.simon drives a volvo fh on tipper work for h d ricketts of erdington :wink:

yeah i know mate there gonna give me a job next year if i pass my class 2. he’d give u a run for you’r money when it comes to polishing a truck :laughing:

thats his truck.

thats nice mate. simon would beat me in the polishing stakes mate :smiley:

That tank certainly looks nice, as does the rest of the truck, plain and simple :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah they’ve got some nice trucks if the drivers look after them.

malc that tank is wrapped in a stainless steel sheet simon had it done to save on the polish jammy get :smiley:

i can do the f10 livery on this:
http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2840/96778483613075163521251837345dOp13lPVaj34T9GgscsB.JPG