Elmet Driver Training

:smiley: :smiley: Passed my class 2 with Paul 1st time. Very good instructor and very understanding of my needs, always positive. Also returned for Module 4 driver CPC, Passed 1st time. Top class company, Best rates in the area. Will be returning to train for my class 1 next year hopefully. Thanks Paul. :smiley: :smiley:

On the subject of training in Sherburn-in-Elmet, is Andrew Jackson still doing training there or has he retired from the game now? He got me (and my Dad) through C and C+E about 5 years ago now.

Paul

Oh, and welcome to TruckNET too :slight_smile:

Paul

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome s.nicholls :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

:smiley: :smiley:
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
However, many newbies on this site have recently secured permanent full time employment :smiley:
A read of THIS POST may also be useful.

s.nicholls:
Top class company,

Iโ€™ll take that as a recommendation and add ELMET to the recommended by members list - thank you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

Hi

Andrew Jackson retired about 2 years ago.

I live in Sherburn In Elmet and after working as a instructor for a York based training school I decided to follow in Andrews foot steps and set up my own company in June this year called Elmet Driver Training.

So far so good everyone passed.

Could do with been a little busier mind you couldnt everyone!!!

Regards

Paul

Well done mate!

elmet training:
Andrew Jackson retired about 2 years ago.

I live in Sherburn In Elmet and after working as a instructor for a York based training school I decided to follow in Andrews foot steps and set up my own company in June this year called Elmet Driver Training.

Thanks for that, I knew when he taught me 5ish years ago that he didnโ€™t plan on doing it for much longer but wasnโ€™t sure if he was still going or not.

If youโ€™re half as good as him then youโ€™ll be fine, Iโ€™m sure. These things take time to get going though.

Best of luck.

Paul