Eddie Stobart looking for drivers

anyone got the upto date pay rates■■? :wink:

On the website, like all the info.

Sorry can’t see it. See the bits about meal allowance etc in the advert But nothing else…

jessicas dad:
i stuck on application on line but they are not interviewing til mid sept.

Thought you left driving to take on a good sparky job :confused:

Yeti:

jessicas dad:
i stuck on application on line but they are not interviewing til mid sept.

Thought you left driving to take on a good sparky job :confused:

went ■■■■ up with the rest of the building game. :angry:

NEARLY KILLED ME SCREEN WHEELNUT :laughing: TW- -

me too wheel nut ban that fly lol

eccleshall driver:
i once had a dream, i wanted to wear the eddie green top, walk across a service area looking down on the other scruffy drivers… i would have given up more money just to be able to have my own eddie van to get me from depot to depot… my own fuel card… ahhh the dreams… the dreams i had,
i could travel the country in my own eddie van to a diff depot every week and get paid for doing it… im finding it hard to belive hes still advertising for drivers… then one day i got a call… eddie didnt want me :cry: i wasnt good enough :cry: … i didnt have enough exp going to RDCS :cry: the dream was gone… the lower wage was gone and worst of all the van was never gonna be mine NEVER :cry: … this was so hard to take, i told people and they mocked me :cry: they said i am a stobart fail :cry: then they was a light i was put on a local depot waiting list :laughing: i was excited again… i wasnt getting a van but the green top with some old driver called “eddie” name on the back… i didnt care it wasnt my name i didnt… but i still await the call from eddie… :cry:

eddie let me down… i can never forgive him never… can someone pass me a tissue :cry: :cry: :cry:

Quality. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Bones:
Sorry can’t see it. See the bits about meal allowance etc in the advert But nothing else…

Has it gone ■■■■ up already at Sainsbugs then Rich?

Ken.

Quinny:

Bones:

Has it gone ■■■■ up already at Sainsbugs then Rich?

Ken.

No far from it, but you have always got to keep your options open. And theres a few at work who may be interested.

Bones:

Apologies, it used to be listed but they’ve removed it.

Rates of pay
Guaranteed 50 hours per week

Tax free night out money £20.50 (Trampers)

Tax free daily meal allowance £12.15

Monday-Friday Days: £7.50/hr
Saturday Days: £9.50/hr
Sunday Days: £10.50/hr
All night hours 18:00-06:00 as above plus: £1.00/hr

Kiowan:

Bones:

Apologies, it used to be listed but they’ve removed it.

Rates of pay
Guaranteed 50 hours per week

Tax free night out money £20.50 (Trampers)

Tax free daily meal allowance £12.15

Monday-Friday Days: £7.50/hr
Saturday Days: £9.50/hr
Sunday Days: £10.50/hr
All night hours 18:00-06:00 as above plus: £1.00/hr

M-F on Days is naff money without the extras. :astonished:

If your tramping out of Appleton you won’t get mon - fri. Only Thurs - Mon shift. It ain’t to bad once you get used to it, and parking up at night is a hell of alot easier.

I got a rejection letter after filling out an online application. I admit i didn’t take too much time over completing it, hence it didn’t look all that. Is that it, or is it worth contacting one of the depots direct ?.

Why o why would any of you lot want to work for someone who has single handedly ruined the transport industry in this country?

I sneer at Willi Stobart drivers the same as i sneer at Eddie Betz drivers…

A lot of people…good people have gone under because of these tyrants.

:imp:

How do you work that out then ?. Who are these people ?.

Who are these people? are you thick or something?

So you dont know that Stobart,Betz and Norbert Dressingtable have been carving the rates up for the last 20 years?

Open ya eyes FFS

Here we go again…:unamused: :unamused:
This same old chestnut, lets all go out and run off the road Stobart,Betz,Dentresangle, what about Turners or any other Haulage operator doing well.
Lets get rid of the smart Legal Trucks and lets all run around in beat up old ERFs with red diesel in and more gv9s you could shake a stick at, yea lets go back to the good old days…Don’t think so, it’s called Business and its dog eat dog, survival of the fittest and all that.
This is the British disease of Knock someone down if they do to well.

I don’t suppose for one minute Koop has any evidence of the rates that have been cut, or is it just Cafe gossip once again!!!
Or will it be ’ My mates 3rd uncles best mate said’… :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh and i’m not thick I got a O level in Woodwork…only just tho! :wink:

chappy261:
ive applied for middlewich, crick and the 1 near leeds! i wouldnt mind if i was on the tesco runs, all i want is a job working for steddie :slight_smile:

Erm… Looking at your location, wouldn’t you be better off applying to their Carlisle depot?

Koop, your an economic illiterate. All these companies that have disappeared, do you think they had some god given right to be in the transport business for the rest of there life ?. If your main customer went bust you had the right to be allocated some other good paying work ?. You probably think we should still have a coal board and British Steel. Stobart seem to me to be a decent company who appear to treat there staff reasonably and run a proffesional operation. If they didn’t they would very quickly be taken out or over by someone like DHL or Kuhne and Nagel. Instead of moaning you should be supporting a british success story.