Duh!!!

There was me happily driving along this morning and noticed that the midlift axle light wasnt lit up on the dash, “strange” thought I “as Im not running heavy” so I pushed the button to raise it when I realised that I was driving, rather unusually for me, a 4x2 unit and the button I pressed was for the air suspension :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

you like pushing buttons to see what they do dont you? i mean its only a matter of time before we see you parked up at the side of the road waiting on yet another recovery lol.

I think he’s got so used to pushing one of 2 buttons every 5 yards he cant resist. :laughing:

Don’t press the diff lock button. :laughing:

Just remember the one with the red light on it turns the yellow ones on all the courners on fella :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gogzy:
you like pushing buttons to see what they do dont you? i mean its only a matter of time before we see you parked up at the side of the road waiting on yet another recovery lol.

No its because on a 4x2 Premium the air suspension button is in the same place as the button for the midlift on a 6x2 unit…

Ya not alone with the button pressing :slight_smile: always been tempted to touch the diff lock button while on the go what happens? :slight_smile:

Today i played with the mss button in a 09 plate axor didnt realise what was going on when at the lights the engine went off, i thought ah ■■■■ what now, but weirdly when i pushed down on the clutch it fired up quite niffty if ya like buying new start motors :wink: