Driving Jobs Norfolk

Hi guys and gals, before i go out with flask in bag knocking on doors does anyone have any insider knowledge of any possible jobs? Any info would be appreciated thanks

Norfolknewbie:
Hi guys and gals, before i go out with flask in bag knocking on doors does anyone have any insider knowledge of any possible jobs? Any info would be appreciated thanks

Try Turners at Soham, they give new guys a chance & always seem to be seeking drivers, you may be able to apply thru their website

Thanks for that will do I have nearly ten years experience so hopefully that should help

green456:

Norfolknewbie:

Try Turners at Soham, they give new guys a chance & always seem to be seeking drivers, you may be able to apply thru their website

being fluent in Polish would help greatly if applying there :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you could also try Bartrums or Jack Richards

Thanks for that I have friends at Barturms and they cut their wages as for Richards the guy never got back to me so after trying him for a month on his mobile number I gave up!

Thanks for that I have friends at Barturms and they cut their wages as for Richards the guy never got back to me so after trying him for a month on his mobile number I gave up!

you have a pm

Cheers mate have just rung the number and spoke with him

Anglia Freight at Eye were/are looking. for 4 on 4 off try MRCT.

Richard Long always seems to be looking for drivers. http://www.richard-long.co.uk/ You’ll need heavy haulage experience and a thick skin!

EastAnglianTrucker:
Richard Long always seems to be looking for drivers. http://www.richard-long.co.uk/ You’ll need heavy haulage experience and a thick skin!

Thick skin? Try bullet proof, and you will also need to be deaf as a post to try and avoid all the verbal abuse from the planners who could not plan their way out of a paper bag

EastAnglianTrucker:

Doesn’t take a genius to work out why.

my dad is looking for a driver if u want anymore info pm me

regards
jobe ben

Thanks you have pm. MRCT not setting on, waiting on reply from Turners and Anglia Freight

Whereabouts in Norfolk are you based?

I’m in Attleborough but got a little diesel car I’m used to travelling upto 30 miles either way from home to work and back (60 mile round trip)

Foulgers Snetterton, DHL Thetford, Star Transport Thetford. QD Stores Snetterton. Banham Poultry Attleborough. Pearn Wyatt Ltd Snetterton Village. Co-op Thetford.

These are your nearest options, there are others but you are looking at Kings Lynn which is over 40 miles away.

I live just outside Attleborough. Word is Banham poultry are taking on. Foulgers are said to be quiet on general.
Paul Aurthertons have been taking on. Bartrums I think its only 4 on 4 off (wouldnt touch it)

Well after nearly 5 weeks of false promises and wages constantly been wrong I am back in the hunt for a job and before you ask I will not spill the beans on the company that has right royally shafted me!!!

why not , might stop another poor driver getting shafted :wink: :wink:

Sorry to hear that tho , hope something comes up soon