driving clocks

hi guys
i saw a thread yesterday for those digital clocks that work out all your hours and what you sot left for the week does anyone no where it is
cheers

So I hear there is a new model being brought out this year, April I think?

Been advised to wait til then by a few people. There is a forum here for it I think?

cheers clarky do you no there proper names so i can do a search on the net

Driver Hour Guard.

Might be wrong but the name dieseldave strikes a note somewhere in my diesel fuelled head? :laughing:

is this it
drivertimer.co.uk/

:blush:

:blush: :blush:

techno-solutions.co.uk/index.php

Clarky:
Driver Hour Guard.

Might be wrong but the name dieseldave strikes a note somewhere in my diesel fuelled head? :laughing:

Yep, very wrong. Davey Driver.

Davey Driver the designer of the original hour guard is bringing out a new version (hopfully) in April this year. TruckNet UK will be woking with Davey to offer technical support on the new drivers hour guard, I also hear a rumour that if you order direct from Davey and say the magic password he might knock a couple quid off the retail price

whats the password? well you will either guess or wait till we and Davey give out the clues :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: I will give you a hint though, its not difficult!! :wink: :unamused:

Ground please open and swallow me! :blush: :blush: :blush:

SO SORRY DAVEY DRIVER :blush: :blush: :blush:

THE PASSWORDS GOTTA BE “EASY”?

LMFHAO

will stop shouting now if you give me a clue? :smiley:

If you want to spend £70 on an egg-timer with buttons then more fool you !!! :laughing: :unamused:

Clarky:

Hi Clarky, dieseldave does ADR mate :grimacing:

:wink: Probably too many Daves about the place :smiley:

here here rob k

Ok maybe am a fool! who gives a [zb], you no! so go away.

Nothing wrong with ATTEMPTING TO STAY WITHIN IN THE LAW! :laughing:

Each to there own as they say. :smiley:

Hope you had a good day? I Did. :sunglasses:

if you need to put stars to get past the auto censor that’s the clue it’s not allowed …Denis F

Rob K:
If you want to spend £70 on an egg-timer with buttons then more fool you !!! :laughing: :unamused:

Have to agree, i aint saying it wouldnt be useful but £70 !

I always managed fine with a kitchen count down timer about the size of a packet of ■■■■ that cost £2, that you could stick to the dashboard, put in 4hrs 30mins and let it count down, pause it when ever you wanted plus noting down my driving time on a piece of paper usually run sheet. Managed never to go over my hours by mistake.

Daily driving hours, weekly stuff, i keep a note of my driving times, working times etc… in a diary along with a note of the vehicle reg and again never had any problems with going over my hours.

OK the Veterans win, lol.

off to tesco to but a value egg timer! :laughing:

• BUY ok BUY an egg timer!
    :smiley:
    Value one tho! :laughing:

who said it was seventy quid
egg timers do have buttons