Driver hour gaurd

any one know if davy driver is still doing the driver hour gaurd as the one i bought many years ago has died and had to thrpw it away so nee to find a new on no doubt the price has gone up as i only paid 40.00 for my old one any one help reply asap or pm me

A few years ago I had one given and and never used and has been sitting in my junk drawer ever since and as I will never need it cos I now longer dive trucks (but I mustn’t say what I do now as someone on here once told me not to mention that I now drive a ship again) So if it’s any use to you for the price of the postage you can have it, don’t ask me if it needs updating cos I aint got a clue :slight_smile:

There’s no way of updating them as far as I know. Unfortunately this can cause issues if you are not careful when splitting 45 minute breaks and also with the rules regarding “paying back” reduced rests - in both cases due to changes in legislation.

No idea as I said, but if he still wants it he can have it. By the way yours and my user name has caused confusion in the past and may well do so here :slight_smile:

I was here first :slight_smile:

Roymondo:
I was here first :slight_smile:

Haha, aye I know cos I checked … bugger ! :slight_smile: