Drivers sayings and terms?

I am sure there was a thread on here with Drivers sayings and terms, but buggered if I can find it,
It just said in simple what Tramping/trunking etc was.

Cheers G

No you’re not going senile, I’ve just had a look at where I thought it used to be and lo and behold there it is

NOT

:smiley: Well you could always try THIS ONE until it turns up :wink:

Who are you ? , Do you have my pills?, Why are my shoes in the freezer? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To much house time getting to ya Sem ? :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

There’s only three truckers sayings you need to know;
[1] the place is a ■■■■ hole
[2] its a piece of ■■■■
[3] and i told them what they could do

Thats all i seem to hear. Mostly from me too !!

Mike-C:
There’s only three truckers sayings you need to know;
[1] the place is a [zb] hole
[2] its a piece of ■■■■
[3] and i told them what they could do

Thats all i seem to hear. Mostly from me too !!

That last one should read,
“and I turned round and told them what they could do”, surely :question: :unamused: :smiley:

montana man:
:smiley: Well you could always try THIS ONE until it turns up :wink:

Who are you ? , Do you have my pills?, Why are my shoes in the freezer? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To much house time getting to ya Sem ? :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Thats the one :unamused: :unamused:
I could have sworn it was in the FAQ forum :blush:

Yes MM, far to much house time, much longer I will be doing coffee’s avatar in real life :laughing:

At least I got 3 days agency next week (at a firm I walked out of 6 months ago, so a good chance of being turned around at the gate on tues morn)

“It used to be a good job 20 years ago”

WHAT! i dont get outa bed for less than £20 an hour!, How many hours can i drive before i have to take a break!, Can you speak ENGERlish? :wink: :slight_smile:

i was earning more ten years ago and only worked 35 hours a week :laughing: :laughing: :cry:

There’s no money in it anymore.
I was earning more 25 years ago.
those were the days when you had to sleep across the engine :open_mouth: :unamused:

and above as said "I told him this,that ,the other and what he could do with his this,that the other etc

They should be called DRIVER TEMPLATES and should be taught when you train to become one.

bikemonkey you had an ENGINE :open_mouth: push pull method but i got there

scania245:
bikemonkey you had an ENGINE :open_mouth: push pull method but i got there

Horse and cart at first,used to warm myself off the heat generated on horses hooves,so sleeping over engine was just a mere walk in the park for the likes of a real man like me

horses you dont know you were born :laughing: used to get reign rash something awful :laughing:

scania245:
horses you dont know you were born :laughing: used to get reign rash something awful :laughing:

reign rash…luxury

I had to settle for good old fashioned rope burns :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROPE BURNS I WISH you tried unrefined HEMP and i started in the job before the wheel had been discovered (but it beat working for pollocks) :laughing:big lorry little wage smart (zb)

Im a time served fitter, Im only driving this for a mate. I used to run a boozer in the East End when I Ieft the SAS. I done loads of middle east years ago,

Awwhite John :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
Im a time served fitter, Im only driving this for a mate. I used to run a boozer in the East End when I Ieft the SAS. I done loads of middle east years ago,

Awwhite John :stuck_out_tongue:

Not forgetting

“I was booked on the herald of free enterprise but missed it cos I was running late”