Drivers hours

Your comment is somewhat harsh. I have never been reffered to as a spammer in my life, maybe a spanner by wife at times.

Very true I am not a truck driver but I am very much involved with the industry and I respect this forum for its information.

As a newbie I can only ask that my intent is proved over time. A pity about the welcome particularly as I posted in the newbie section and was completely open with my post.

I am from a supplier but I am sure you have hundreds of members who are not drivers but contribute a great deal.

Many thanks for the comments on my link - which was meant to be helpful. I have corrected the issues here as the old rules were showing instead of the new. Many apologies I have beheaded the web master.

Do I have to be lashed to a stake naked on the A1 for 24 hours to prove I am worthy? I already have my tickets for Truckfest, does this count?

Welcome digifob :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I am sure that, in time, users on this site will welcome your input but since I have been on this site, Tachograph & Coffeeholic have been regarded as the “guru’s” on WTD and drivers hours rules & regs.

I tried to answer some questions on these matters but after getting “shot” :wink: by Coffeeholic a few times, I now don armour plating before trying :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As you can see - we are totally sane on here :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

digifob you may not have liked my response to your post here, but the fact that it was full of outdated information is neither here nor there … it happens, but the fact that the information in that link was irrelevant to the thread except for the fact that you obviously sell driver card related products on that site and you post this in your first post makes it look like spamming.

Pleased to hear you beheaded the weby though :wink:

Anyway welcome to TruckNet

digifob:
Do I have to be lashed to a stake naked on the A1 for 24 hours to prove I am worthy?

Not quite, but I do suggest you visit THIS PLACE because I only discovered it after being shot too :exclamation:
:open_mouth: You’d be surprised how many heads are in Coffeeholic’s trophy cabinet :open_mouth:
BTW digifob, welcome to TNUK :wink:

Thanks guys!

I feel all warm inside now especially as I do not have to do the A1 bit.

digifob:
Thanks guys!

I feel all warm inside now especially as I do not have to do the A1 bit.

:laughing: Did you buy anything from the shop?? :wink:

Yes I have been up that creek a few times but never seen the shop till now.