Driver wanted from Aberdeen

Hello,

I have a trailer and unit parked in Aberdeen at the moment and am looking for a driver to collect it Friday pm to bring it back to Bicester. I can fly you back Sat/Sun or I can keep you working for a couple of days.

Anyone interested can call me on 07712532427

Paul

Paul,have you found a driver yet,would you pay for a flight TO Aberdeen?Im sure there will be some takers. :laughing:

toby1234abc:
Paul,have you found a driver yet,would you pay for a flight TO Aberdeen?Im sure there will be some takers. :laughing:

sounds like smokey and the bandit scenario,

‘The Bandit is hired on to run a tractor trailer full of illegal beer over county lines in hot pursuit by a pesky sheriff’’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fly me up i will do it BUT IVE ONLY HAD MY CLASS 1 3 WEEKS :question:

‘The Bandit is hired on to run a tractor trailer full of illegal beer over county lines in hot pursuit by a pesky sheriff’’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Probably hauling Haggis, illegal in September as it’s the mating season, you will end up with those smokey jocks chasing you down :wink: :wink:

im the closest to aberdeen soo far being in fife, but i could possibly do it, finish work in perth at 6pm tho on friday.

Thank you for your calls, all sorted now thanks

last time i answered a driver wanted from aberdeen request it turned out to be a bit of an adventure/challenge…it started well at birmingham airport…

56 minute flight :slight_smile:
the job was to drive this…

to maidenhead.
was ok for the first 20 miles…then the overheating problem began!!! :frowning:

radiator was rotted…tubes ok but few fins left. :open_mouth:
this was my seat for the next 2 days…

we stopped at carnforth for the night…after breaking down(flat batteries)after stopping for feul at gretna.
got a train back from maidenhead …new owner is converting it to a motorhome so im told. :smiley:

woohooo…ive finally managed to work out how to upload pics… :smiley: