Aberdeen back to northeast tuesday

need a load back to northeast from aberdeen {well turiff to be exact} anyone have any ideas for a flat load, i,ve got all the usual numbers craibs etc just wondering if anyone had any contacts up there

you could try marshalls trailers just west of bucksburn on a96, used to get the odd load back down to the north east from them a few years ago, just google them for phone numbers or just pop in as they on your left hand side between blackburn and bucksburn.good luck.

two questions when u up and what type of trailer

steve dug:
you could try marshalls trailers just west of bucksburn on a96, used to get the odd load back down to the north east from them a few years ago, just google them for phone numbers or just pop in as they on your left hand side between blackburn and bucksburn.good luck.

Mmm, Charlie Marshall, prepare to bend over and drop your keks, then he’'ll want the shirt off your back, ok if your really really stuck, but be prepared :exclamation: he’ll give you all the little drops that he won’t send his own trucks round.

thanks for the numbers farmer, btw tipping tuesday midday 45ft flat with sideposts, that fella sounds interesting joe you had a bit of an experience with him ?

Big Joe:
, ok if your really really stuck, but be prepared :exclamation: he’ll give you all the little drops that he won’t send his own trucks round.

surely you wouldn’t expect him to give you the best drops ? :wink:

where about u tippin chaversdad i’ll maybe pop down and see yah

chaversdad:
that fella sounds interesting joe you had a bit of an experience with him ?

O yes, never again, rather run back empty, I’d be better off than spending two days running round most of wales with four trailers stacked on top of one another delivering to farms with no means of lifting them off for little more than diesel money.

Denis F:
surely you wouldn’t expect him to give you the best drops ? :wink:

No I woundn’t Dennis, but its nice for people to be vaguely honest about deliveries, but once bitten twice shy :stuck_out_tongue:

farmer:
where about u tippin chaversdad i’ll maybe pop down and see yah

kelman engineering farmer, any ideas where it is?

aye head out of turriff on the a 947 heading for banff go past morrison motors and take the second road on the right sign posted fraserburgh and its about 500yrds on the right

where abouts u parking to night

Big Joe:
O yes, never again, rather run back empty, I’d be better off than spending two days running round most of wales with four trailers stacked on top of one another delivering to farms with no means of lifting them off for little more than diesel money.

Big Joe:
No I woundn’t Dennis, but its nice for people to be vaguely honest about deliveries, but once bitten twice shy :stuck_out_tongue:

can’t argue with any of that :wink:

farmer:
where abouts u parking to night

home! i,ve got to get up there from middlesbrough as i will have done a full day today, 3.30 start should see me up there for dinner time

well that was a long way to go to come back empty :frowning: but its the 1st time this year so i havent done too bad really {just hope its the last}