Backload from Peterhead/anywhere scotch

I have just had my backload cancelled I am tipping a 45ft flat in Peterhead tomorrow anyone know of any backloads to the midland from up here my usual people have nothing! It’s a long way to go home empty!

Its all well sewn up round that way, i.m tipping north of Inverness in the morning but i.m then running down to Motherwell for a load of plate back to Teeside, the north of Scotland seems impossible to get anything from and if i ever do get offered anything it pays peanuts, Aberdeen to Leeds for £320 :open_mouth: i dont think so

Try bb christoferson of crimond, arr craib of aberdeen, caladonian logistics of kintore, grampian continental of kinnellar, mgs logistics of marywell, panalpina of aberdeen, kennedy transport of newmacher, v g mathers of kintore, ian s roger of keith. If really stuck then try marshall trailers at aberdeen, the rates arent the best mind. Macaul haulage of aberdeen, jg riddell of glenkindie, w d dawson of alford

scotstrucker:
Try bb christoferson of crimond, arr craib of aberdeen, caladonian logistics of kintore, grampian continental of kinnellar, mgs logistics of marywell, panalpina of aberdeen, kennedy transport of newmacher, v g mathers of kintore, ian s roger of keith. If really stuck then try marshall trailers at aberdeen, the rates arent the best mind. Macaul haulage of aberdeen, jg riddell of glenkindie, w d dawson of alford

Or just type "Aberdeen haulage contractors " into Google :wink:

Try UKI Express.About £1.40 per mile.

Try to get a jock to do a load up top scotch for peanuts!!!

specialbru:

With racist attitudes like that are you surprised ?

There always used to be plenty of loads of Sterling Board available to go South, From around Inverness area - No Idea if that’s still the case but someone on here may know■■?

This is them - Called Norboard
SterlingOSB
Address: Norbord Inverness - Morayhill Dalcross Inverness IV2 7JQ Scotland UK
Phone: +44 (0)1463 792424
Fax: +44 (0)1463 791764

Toddy2:
There always used to be plenty of loads of Sterling Board available to go South, From around Inverness area - No Idea if that’s still the case but someone on here may know■■?

This is them - Called Norboard
SterlingOSB
Address: Norbord Inverness - Morayhill Dalcross Inverness IV2 7JQ Scotland UK
Phone: +44 (0)1463 792424
Fax: +44 (0)1463 791764

3 n half hour drive from peterhead to inverness, would be aswell driving from peterhead too stirling, try barronwood

Thanks for your ideas but know one had anything for a flat so I ran to Edinburgh and picked up a lovely job at a better rate than my load up?!?!

Fatbeerboy:
Thanks for your ideas but know one had anything for a flat so I ran to Edinburgh and picked up a lovely job at a better rate than my load up?!?!

some times pays goes too take a chance, if your up tat way in the next couple of weeks give r t mcewen of arbroath a call as they move alot of xmas trees south out of south aberdeenshire/tayside area

Munchkin:

specialbru:

whats racist about that. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks scotstrucker for the contact.

jessicas dad:

Munchkin:

specialbru:

whats racist about that. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Would you call Pakistani a P**i or a black person a n****r then and think that’s ok ? We are Scotsmen/women or at the very least in this context “a Scot”.