Driver licence confusion

Ive just got driving my licence back from the DVLA and had a look at the back of the photocard bit and my cat D licence still has the 78 restriction on it… :confused:
Also on the paper part in the entitlement history box, is completely blank… :confused:
Has somebody zb’d up at the DVLA?

I take it youv’e passed LGV in a manual so the auto restriction should be removed??

If that is the case then good ole DVLA have done another c### up- ring them mate and give em hell :smiley: :smiley:

my history bit is blank. Is that for if i’ve had it and lost it?

Is 78 restricted to autos? If so why do you think they should’ve taken it off? Worth calling them if your not sure!

Are you talking about the left hand provisional entitlement box or the right hand entitlement history box. Prov. entitlement should show BE,CE,DE for you. AFAIK the auto restriction should have been removed from your D entitlement if you passed the C test in a manual vehicle.

chevmac:
I take it youv’e passed LGV in a manual so the auto restriction should be removed??

If that is the case then good ole DVLA have done another c### up- ring them mate and give em hell :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah, I passed the test in a manual truck, so I’ll be phoning them up to give them hell later… :imp:

DAF95XF:

chevmac:

Yeah, I passed the test in a manual truck, so I’ll be phoning them up to give them hell later… :imp:

Getting it wrong is a speciality with them-took my cat D off completely for no reason 1 time :imp:

DAF95XF:

chevmac:

DVLA 01792 782 341

ROG:
DVLA 01792 782 341

Thanks ROG, I’ve just spoken to the DVLA and the bloke to was extremely helpful and said that yes my PCV licence should have been upgraded to manual and that is an oversight by them, so Ive got to send a short covering letter back with bits of my licence and I should have it back within 7-10 days :sunglasses: