Driver falls asleep at the wheel.

scotlandsworstdrivers.com/re … ay-1-4299/

More info from North Yorkshire police.
m.yorkpress.co.uk/news/11757534. … 1/?ref=twt

Spot the bias…not a lorry driver, but a breakdown driver in a pick-up truck. But you have to read both stories really carefully to find that out.

To the casual reader…a lorry driver asleep at the wheel. Makes a better headline, I’m sure!

The first headline says it was a recovery driver… fair enough. But the twonk that wrote the second one should get a right good kick up the aris and then be made to correct it with an apology. Like that’s gunna happen. :angry: :angry:

I think I him when I went past there at about 0345. There was definitely something cracking off ananyway.

NewLad:
I think I him when I went past there at about 0345. There was definitely something cracking off ananyway.

You been drinking already buddy? :smiley: :smiley:

in the fast lane

:unamused:
drunk driver that’s him shafted

It says a lorry driver ‘in’ a pick up truck.
It’s quite possible he works as a lorry driver but was on his way home in a pick-up after being out.
I couldn’t see anything saying about recovery.

if he lives in alloa and gets done in Yorkshire,then he must have a good milage allowance for travelling,either that or he bought a cheap satnaf from a homeward bound flipflop…“almost” double the limit is a couple of pints…not exactly bladdered…has to be more to it than that.

m1cks:
It says a lorry driver ‘in’ a pick up truck.
It’s quite possible he works as a lorry driver but was on his way home in a pick-up after being out.
I couldn’t see anything saying about recovery.

Have a look at the first headline.
scotlandsworstdrivers.com/re … ay-1-4299/