Double Manning with the missus!

Had a run to Immingham today, the missus came along and we decided to double man. Will hopefully be doing some European trips later so this was testing the water.

Picked the truck up this morning. Easy day up to Immingham trailer change then back.

Essential food for a Sunday morning oatcakes filled with cheese

Yum

The missus a bit hungover from last night!

Uneventful drive up she spent most of the time reading the papers

Battered Axor awaiting export

Waiting for trailer to come off ship

Im not driving back so its onto the bunk for me and listen to footie on the radio! :smiley: :smiley:

Didnt even have to fuel up! She dont look happy though!

She stiil shared her egg with me though :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Apparently I fell asleep on the way back :blush:

Charming!

The “happy” couple! :smiley:

Stock yard was pretty empty

A50 was shut and this was the cause of it

Didnt even have to park the truck up

Overall a very enjoyable day, one or two arguments over whose the better driver (me of course!), and what to listen to on the wireless, dont know how a fortnights trip to Europe would go though!

aww damm i thought the title ment…eerrrrrmmmmm :blush: :blush: i’ll leave now…

great pics btw!!! :astonished:

From the look of the 2nd picture I thought one of you had been sick! :open_mouth: :wink: Oatcakes? No thanks!

Seriously, good pics and good luck with the double-‘personing’ (lets not be sexist!) - I couldn’t do it with my missus I know that much. :wink:

Good diary ,
good picts ,
good luck in a cab for two weeks with the other half lol :unamused:

:laughing: great pics and diary :laughing:

By the way Chelsea lost :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Heh !! Well cool.

a nice read and also great pictures

a nice read :wink:

How do you do it?
Some of us go to work to get away from the missus :laughing:

well good my mrs hasnt even got her car liscence saying that without her glasses i look like brad pit she can read a number plate from 3 feet
at least double personing you know all the bad habits your mrs has :smiley:
great read awaiting next one where in europe ? will you be heading

and the water was cold
tepid
warm

Did you think that was a day at work■■? For me its a good day off, listen to football, eat crap all day, listen to wife moaning and then fall asleep! :smiling_imp:

CW

Nice read mate and gave me something to think about for the future :smiley:

Ah yes,the old automatic Premium.Used to like mine.

Is that the double,or single bed variety?

If it’s the single bed,I don’t think you’ll last the fortnight,double personing with 'er indoors.

Ken.

Oatcakes!! :smiley:

My Dad’s family are from Newcastle-under-Lyme. They always bring a smile to my face.

I don’t believe you were asleep for one second!! :wink:

Good diary there mate. :sunglasses:

hammer:
From the look of the 2nd picture I thought one of you had been sick! :open_mouth: :wink: Oatcakes? No thanks!

I do hope that the good lord strikes you down with something nasty at least for a week or so for that comment Hammer.

Oatcakes are one of the best foods available(especially from the shop in Abbey Hulton).

They should have an Oatcake shop in every town.

Ben9:

hammer:

I do hope that the good lord strikes you down with something nasty at least for a week or so for that comment Hammer.

Oatcakes are one of the best foods available(especially from the shop in Abbey Hulton).

They should have an Oatcake shop in every town.

You’ll be upset to hear that I am fit and well :wink: and I will take your word on the oatcacks. :wink:

oatcacks

pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks like a naan bread to me. :confused:

Great diary!

That looks very much like one of our transporters parked up at Stockyard Truckstop!! :unamused: