Truckin` Hell

Wednesday 2.15am Killingholme

I thought the forum was full of boring moaners so I`ve made a few notes about my week so far.

My truck has received many favourable comments since I carried out the mods. to my in cab cooking facilities, now I think it is time to improve the comfort side of things. I recently installed two Lazy-Boy recliners with a central coffee table and on the back wall fitted an Ikea Billy bookcase but had to shorten it so it would not cover up the picture of the Pope.

I also see that a lot of drivers now days have toy figures, Lego, teddies etc. in the cab for company so last week on Ebay I bought a fire damaged Ann Summers Kylie doll, but I had to give the bloke that sold it me negative feedback because the photo was misleading and only shows her good left side. When I blow her up with the air duster her right side looks like Steven Hawkins also during the night I found Kylie had a small leak and makes a slight hissing sound, this is comforting because my first wife also did this.

Many thanks for the suggestions as to what to do with a stick of rhubarb from my previous posting, but this did lead to an embarrassing encounter with a nice doctor at Carlisle General A + E department but I think I got away with it by telling her I sat on it while gardening in the ■■■■.

Got to go now, boat is due soon and its off to Dutchland. Say hello if you see me, Im the one who stands up to drive, for now.

We want some pictures of your cab. Esp the Blow up doll. I’m thinking of buying one too. Keep me company when tramping

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Stick the kettle on, I’ll be at Killingholme in 20min:cool: boat broke down the other day! Only 8hours delay:o

:slight_smile: