Dont mean to sound stupid but

ad blue is just genrally p155 and water in a tank if i have read correctly so genrally if you need the loo and have no where to go could you just … fill it up

al_P:
ad blue is just genrally p155 and water in a tank if i have read correctly so genrally if you need the loo and have no where to go could you just … fill it up

If this theory is correct, you could potentially start up your own buisness? My findings so far have revealed no adverse affects so you may be onto a winner.

ha ha P155 IN YOUR POT LTD… sound good

Im sure i read on here lorrys pre 2007 you can pretty much put water in the tank and the ad-blue system wont know the difference. But post 2007 they got wise this practice was happening and fitted a nox sensor to all new trucks.

Try it report your findings :smiley:

in honesty here is some info .

AdBlue is the registered trademark for AUS32 (Aqueous Urea Solution 32.5%) and is used in a process called selective catalytic reduction (SCR) to reduce emissions of oxides of nitrogen from the exhaust of diesel engined motor vehicles. As the name AUS32 would suggest, it is a 32.5% solution of high-purity urea in demineralised water that is clear, non-toxic and is safe to handle. However, it can be corrosive for some metals, and must be stored and transported using the correct materials. The AdBlue trademark is currently held by the German Association of the Automobile Industry (VDA), who ensure quality standards are maintained in accordance with ISO 22241 specifications.[1]

chemical formula for urine
Urea or carbamide is an organic compound with the chemical formula (NH2)2CO. The molecule has two amine (-NH2) residues joined by a carbonyl (-CO-) functional group.

and for add blue
Product AdBlue; Urea Solution Chemical formula urea solution: (NH2)2CO + H2O
The density is 1.09 g/cm3 at 20?C. Adjustment 0.0007/degree celcius.
mol mass (urea): 60,06 g/mol
CAS: Chemical Abstracts service No.: 57-13-6 EINECS-Number (urea): 200-315-

Mike-C:

al_P:

If this theory is correct, you could potentially start up your own buisness? My findings so far have revealed no adverse affects so you may be onto a winner.

So,if you can produce copious amounts, your’e on an earner. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

John Smiths does it for me. :blush:

so anyway most trucks now carry a possible porta loo

al_P:
so anyway most trucks now carry a possible porta loo

So only thing you have to do is to cut a hole in your seat and mount some pipes from there to the ad-blue tank…

Someone was dreaming about toilet in the lorry some time ago, was it you mr Vain? :wink:

If you only find someone who ■■■■ with diesel and put him on the passenger seat, you won’t need to stop at all :smiley:

IIRC VOSA can dip your adblue tank like they do to check your not using purple diesel at a routine BBQ, maybe GEEBEE45 could enlighten us as to what would happen if driver was found to have ■■■■■■ in his tank.

I believe that it would be the same as running with no adblue, you’d be presented with a PG9 :question: