Does this look safe?

Dont think VOSA thought so, seeing as they have put a bike lock around it’s wheels.

Trailer itself looks like its ready for teh scrap heap as well… Air bags look wrecked the way it sits right down…? Southern Irish according to the yellow HI VIZ stickers on teh side.

Probably off to Africa, where it will look luxurious!

scottishcruiser:
Trailer itself looks like its ready for teh scrap heap as well… Air bags look wrecked the way it sits right down…?

Yes, its got PULL MEEEEE written all over it :grimacing: although the way it sits down could because its one those ex dual ride height low rider tilts, still looks a heap though, someones gonna have fun unloading and reloading that lot :grimacing: Saw a guy in a layby on the A66 with a stack of 5 trailers all welded together probably en route to Tilbury or such like, one of the wheels of the bottom trailer was smoking away and had an alarming lean on it :open_mouth: , looked like the hub bearing had gone, mmmmmm…nice :confused:

what a lovely example of a hino. crikey the new ones are bad enough that must be a real pig :smiley:

my boss promised me a new truck today but said it was delayed en-route for some reason… :frowning: :frowning: now i know why :exclamation:

how much weight can trailer struts take before they start to buckle and groan :question: esp on a trailer like that :exclamation: :confused: :confused:

Cruise Control:
my boss promised me a new truck today but said it was delayed en-route for some reason… :frowning: :frowning: now i know why :exclamation:

how much weight can trailer struts take before they start to buckle and groan :?: esp on a trailer like that :exclamation: :confused: :confused:

quite a lot more than what is currently sat on them in that picture :wink:

You guys ever thought that maybe the driver was drunk and tried hitching up to the wrong end? :laughing:

must have been well and truly ratted to get the unit that far up the trailer :open_mouth:

who knows…that tipper may have actually been another driver taking a 45…good effort though :laughing:

Adam_Mc:
who knows…that tipper may have actually been another driver taking a 45…good effort though :laughing:

Tipper and taking a 45 very rarely go together in the same sentance :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:

Adam_Mc:

Tipper and taking a 45 very rarely go together in the same sentance :laughing: :laughing:

You mean to say tipper drivers are renowned for breaking speeds limits and rushing about, often intimidating other road users on a regular basis?..I hope you have facts to back up these obvious fictional claims… :wink:

garnerlives:

Adam_Mc:

Would they be the same tipper drivers who obviously will be taking their trucks to the garage to get the limiter looked at :wink:

was it actually vosa who put the chain around the wheels? as it could ov been the driver who had nipped home for a bit, if its strapped down enough then i would deem it safe !

for a minute there i thought that was a Centurion on the back… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

mark h:
was it actually vosa who put the chain around the wheels? as it could ov been the driver who had nipped home for a bit, if its strapped down enough then i would deem it safe !

It doesn’t look so bad, might need a couple or three more straps but I would take it the dock