All Deliveries WILL be made!

Saw this on a mates FB page, just wondering what VOSA would make of this!

I doubt if they would bother, he’s got it strapped.

Well the right hand strap ‘appears’ to be anchored to of the the curtain straps, the pump truck only appears to be held on the top of its handle and I can’t see where the two pallets just inside the truck are actually secured to the vehicle, with the rear door being open. The straps ‘appear’ to be tied to the door. If so what happens if the door comes down, where is the anchor point then?

Each to their own, but I wouldn’t take it out on the road like that.

They’d say the hi-viz needs fastening all the way round the protruding pallet.

the possible problem would be that the tail lift could fail as its not designed to be driven in that position with any sort of load ( weight) on it . 1 speed bump too many and the rams could bend or seals pop …

Door up, tail lift down, strapped, but not very well by the look of it. I think theyd be looking into the odds of raking a few quid in. I dont know much, but I do know they`re moneygrubbers.

Is it parked & stationary?
Is it shunting goods around site?
Is it on private land?

A picture can paint a thousand words …

It’s fine, there’s a flashjacket tied to it. No problem drive

I’ve known firms that would not let you out of the yard unless it looked like that. :laughing:

peirre:
Is it parked & stationary?
Is it shunting goods around site?
Is it on private land?

A picture can paint a thousand words

1. It looks to be moving
  2. def don’t look like a site movement with the left hand white road marking
  3. why would you have an over hand warning indictor ( Hi-viz ) attached.

There’s space for another pallet on there

That is definitely a nick. I wouldn’t even drive the motor with the shutter open.

Doesn’t look like there’s a lot to stop it moving sideways, that internal isn’t going to do much. If they go around a roundabout too fast or have to swerve that’s just going to go flying off, especially left…

There’s plenty of room on top of, or underneath the right hand pallet for all that extra, whether on its pallet or off it.

Christ, I get annoyed when I’m loaded up so that the pumptruck is under the pallet, meaning I have to get the taillift out so the pallet can be forklifted off.

Nothing wrong with it, except the number plate is not clearly visible :laughing:

Some towns you go through that pump truck would be missing before you left town

My old man used to do that kind of thing years ago on the removals.
Tailboard load, covered with a few blankets and secured with a bit of webbing.

This looks like a rigid 18tonner. I would imagine that extra pallet on the end is more likely to put it overweight than if it had been hanging off the arse of an artic. :wink:

Seany:
There’s space for another pallet on there

Rubbish ! four more at least AND I bet there’s nothing on the roof… lazy git. Sent out a boy to do a mans job.