Does any one know of any agencies in the gravesend kent

just wondering if any one could help me with agencies in the gravesend kent area for a class 2 newbie thanks tomsd1989

if your willing to travel a bit give WDE reruitment a ring they are based in ashford they rang me they other day and say they are quite busy or check out the jobs in kent website nearly all they listings are from agencies hope this helps :smiley: :open_mouth:

or protem hgv in chatham i know they get work for class 2 newbies probly put u on 7.5 ton to start

cheers mate ill ring them tommrow

Chewyboy:
if your willing to travel a bit give WDE reruitment a ring they are based in ashford they rang me they other day and say they are quite busy or check out the jobs in kent website nearly all they listings are from agencies hope this helps :smiley: :open_mouth:

or protem hgv in chatham i know they get work for class 2 newbies probly put u on 7.5 ton to start

I can also recommend Protem they gave me a start on Class 2 about week after I passed my test, signed up and a couple hours later I was driving for UPS in Dartford, kept me busy for the next year or so til I passed me class 1 and started at Foleys :smiley:

They used to supply alot of drivers to Travis Perkins and I got my First Hiab ticket through them, paid by Protem.

Try Swanstaff in swanley there quiet good

cheers for that mate ive phoned them today was they a good agencie wats ups like i wanna get some expericane on class 2 and do my class 1

Grayham:
I can also recommend Protem they gave me a start on Class 2 about week after I passed my test, signed up and a couple hours later I was driving for UPS in Dartford, kept me busy for the next year or so til I passed me class 1 and started at Foleys :smiley:

They used to supply alot of drivers to Travis Perkins and I got my First Hiab ticket through them, paid by Protem.