Been a while

Hey All

Been awhile, bout 4 years in fact . Trying to get back into driving after a 4 year absence. Only did a years worth on rigid for Co-Op and packed it in for a perm job (can kick myself now). Anyways , hate what i do and yearning to get back inthe saddle.
I suppose I am really worse of than a newly qualified driver even though I have held a class 1 for just over 5 years. - thinking about doing a "refresher course " with a local school and taking it from there.
Anyone in the mid-Kent Maidstone/Medway area know of a good school and job prospects/agencies/hauliersâ– â– ?

hi there,i have just done my class 2 at kent metro,near rochester,i would recommend them,proffesional,experienced instructors and modern correct sized vehicles,check out there website,with regards to work i too am struggling for that first rung on the ladder im down on the coast near folkestone and would prefer full time work as opposed to agency,all the best

ruddio:
hi there,i have just done my class 2 at kent metro,near rochester,i would recommend them,proffesional,experienced instructors and modern correct sized vehicles,check out there website,with regards to work i too am struggling for that first rung on the ladder im down on the coast near folkestone and would prefer full time work as opposed to agency,all the best

kentmetroltd.co.uk/

Is this them?

YES THATS THE ONES MATE,I PARTICULARLY RECOMMEND A TERRY GOODGER,SMASHING FELLOW AND LOADS OF EXPERIENCE,LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON.