Do I report this driver

Ive been thinking about this since friday, when at about midday i was ran off the road by a driver in a rigid who was driving too fast through our local high rd, i was in the car heading towards him and he had parked cars on his side of the road, he pulled out at speed on to my side of the road and all i could do was get up onto the footpath to avoid being side swiped, thank god no one was using the pavement!!!
I noted his reg and know the company he was driving for, so here it is do i ring and tell the TM and risk him getting the sack, or put it down to him having an off day, im in two minds as to what to do so im putting it out to you guys for some advice.

I’d forget about it - a couple of days have gone now and his TM will probably just fob you off anyway.
Would you like to see some one lose their job in the current climate?
Forget about it and enjoy the rest of your weekend

If you deemed this incident unsafe then report it ASAP but you have now left it a bit too long

If you had to mount the kerb at some sort of speed the your tracking could well be shot now, does the steering pull one way or the other where it may not have done before!!! :wink:

If your car, the tyres or the steering are damaged then beat a path to the TM`s door and have a “little word” in his ear maybe!!!

NOT TAKING SIDES OR OWT LIKE BUT I WONDER HOW MANY TIMES A DAY THE AVERAGE LGV DRIVER GET’S “CUT UP” ETC…AND DON’T/CAN’T REPORT SUCH ACTIONS…CHRIST I REKON WE’D BE NON STOP ON THE PHONE :open_mouth: :open_mouth: MY ADVICE TO YOU SIR…ACCEPT THE SITUATION AND GET OVER IT :wink: :wink: IF YOU INTEND TO TAKE IT FURTHER THEN YOU REALLY DO HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS :confused: :confused: :unamused: :unamused:

Is the company local to you?
Wait around until you see the motor again and have a “strong” word with the driver. No need to get the bosses involved

Think i’ll leave it as i wouldnt want him to lose his job, wouldnt wish that on anyone, he’s still a ■■■■ tho :laughing:

I wouldn’t grass on him as he might get the sack, So i’d prefer a good old fashioned kneecapping.

I wouldn’t worry just think about karma. I promise you he will have had the same thing happen to him at least three times between your incident and the end of his shift.

monkeyboy1:
Think i’ll leave it as i wouldnt want him to lose his job, wouldnt wish that on anyone, he’s still a [zb] tho :laughing:

Report him and leave your cv with the T.M :blush:

Without a witness its your word against his, if he cut you up, he sure as hell isn,t going to admit it. You have left it to long. Put it down to experience.

limeyphil:
I wouldn’t grass on him as he might get the sack, So i’d prefer a good old fashioned kneecapping.

THAT’S A BIT HARSH PHIL :open_mouth: :open_mouth: SURELY A GOOD KICKING WOULD DO THE TRICK…ON THE FRIDAY,THEN AT LEAST HE’S LEARNT A LESSON,AND BACK TO WORK ON THE MONDAY WITH A FEW BRUISES… :wink: :wink:

of course if you’d been looking ahead you would have spotted a truck was going to get stuck behind some parked cars and waited for him to come through :wink:

helping a fellow driver and all that crap :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Leave it alone mate nothing will come of it anyway, my missus got her arse hit by someones wing mirror as we were walking across a supermarket car park the other week, we got the number of the car and phoned the police but they said they could do nothing without some cctv or something. Made me laugh though :smiley:

So he came towards you and forced you to mount the pavement? You did well to note his reg.no if it all happened so quickly. :confused: Unless it wasn’t that dangerous. If it was really that bad, you should have reported him if you really wanted to. Moments gone now though…

hammer:
So he came towards you and forced you to mount the pavement? You did well to note his reg.no if it all happened so quickly. :confused: Unless it wasn’t that dangerous. If it was really that bad, you should have reported him if you really wanted to. Moments gone now though…

and exactly what good would come from that?WA-HEY, you managed to get some bloke the sack today… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Not sure what I,d do but what does worry me is the amount of so called proffesional drivers on here who seem to think ah well it,s just one of those things and it has to be the car drivers fault!

Just put it down to experience and get on with your life, like most HGV drivers do EVERY day!!! :unamused: :wink: :wink:

Personally i’d blow him up. He sounds like a right hoodlum. I reckon he tips on his break, eats a sandwich as he drives along and drinks coffee on the go too. Worlds better off without these guys. I’d also reckon if you asked him what his average WTD hours where to date he wouldn’t have a clue either.