Disitllers Co

Choirboy Carboncopy:
Hello All,
Not been on for a while,pc went 10-1. Hows the weather in Upside Land Mushrooman,hope you are well? Had some good pics put on havent we,some thanks to you John.
Hope Pop is ok Anthonylee,give him my best. You come on back Ray,not heard from you,either.
Regards to All,Joe Ravey.

Hi choirboy carboncopy, my dad said he will give bell, will get some pics on as soon as i can, got some good ones !!!
Ray will have to get the tanker pics from ancoats on…would love to see them , anthonylee

My little pub wagon. If memory correct UNC 486S. We didn’t use fleet numbers when they were Smiths wagons.

Ray

hi im looking for john harrison the garage manager…im barry gilder i was there on a y.t.s in the 80s
my dad is wally gilder, hes now in his 70`s and thought it would be nice to put him in contact with his old workmates.
john harrison…brian twigg…keith johnson…paul…well anyone who was in the garage in ancoats…
bgilder@tiscali.co.uk

mushroomman:
Hello judgeged, here is another photo from John.

hi. im looking for anyone who worked in the garage in ancoats…
my dad ((wally gilder)) whos now in his 70s
would like to hear from anyone who worked at distillers in ancoats.
but mostly anyone who worked in the garage…john harrison…brian twigg…keith johnson…paul
please contact me.barry gilder at ..bgilder@tiscali.co.uk many thanks

judgeged:
Hiya all
has anyone got any old photos of wagons that belonged to Distillers Co from ancoats in manchester my dad worked there most of his life and i would like to have some photos of the trucks he drove and putthem with the trucks i have driven
thanks lads
Ged

Just found these on the net. Think they may be video stills.

flickr.com/photos/seacoaler/8526608029/

flickr.com/photos/seacoaler/8534323894/

Ray

Bump back to the first page with a “Modern Distillers

Think Albert would turn in his grave, what with power steering and now a fork lift for unloading as well. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Barry, last time I saw your dad, he was working for Oldham Corporation in the garage and I was working for BOC. Must be over 20 years ago.
Give him my regards.

Ray

Another one seen on TV. From The Professionals again.

Ray

i think ive got some distillers company photos coming soon from birtley county durham depot

Be good to see what pics u got from birtly depot

Found this one on Facebook.

Ray

There are a couple here that I put on a few years ago from John Harrison but disappeared through Photobucket.

Hiya all
has anyone got any old photos of wagons that belonged to Distillers Co from ancoats in manchester my dad worked there most of his life and i would like to have some photos of the trucks he drove and putthem with the trucks i have driven
thanks lads
Ged