Re Jameson (Europa)

Hi There

Please does anyone have any photos of the Jameson Lads at Cheetham Hill, Manchester. or any from Jameson in Le Havre France ? I will post some myself when i find them…thnks I also remember working in cheetham hill as a groupage clerk…Peter Rowland was a depot manager, Roger Fagan was the tspt manager, i remember a driver called NIck a rochdale lad & the warehouse bloke was called Billy our secretary at the time was Called sue who was the daughter of the Manager next door at Smith of Maddiston…there was also another driver short little fella reminded me of Ronnie Corbet his wife was in the office doing the paperwork for all the ICI loads (About 14 a day out of heywood chems) omg those were the days can anyone remember help with these names you might have kwown the drivers…also i thin i remember that two drivers of Volvo trucks used to subcontract for us i might be wrong but i think it could have been Lloys of Ludlow cos remember going down in a wagon to their yard or maybe it was a farmyard kinda thing? anyone remember??

Picture%20010.jpg