Pe blake tankers northwich

Wheel Nut:
I think it is mainly fridge hire now, probably being run by Mikes son.

Not heard much about them since John Gibbs died after falling off a tank in the yard, he could be an annoying pratt with a drink, but no one deserves that as an end. That was about 5 years ago

Blakey had a bad run with drivers Between 1998 2002 John died 2000- 01 with the fall. Colin rolled one Belgium/German boarder The fire brigade couldnt put the fire out was carring oil R.I.P colin… THen Alan whent off sick never to retun , Frank Hart prob works on off now.Nigel (long Hair) He was a law unto him self . Argument with mike and whent to a fridge company nr Stoke. Sissor was still there the last i heard. I (Blonde Dave H) (Old friend of Alf Cruise know TDG trainner.) worked there Between 1995 and 2001… Great crew there…

am sure i was along side one on friday a silver fm12 globby with a silver tank on the back

lee mat:
am sure i was along side one on friday a silver fm12 globby with a silver tank on the back

You may see a lot of his tanks around with his number starting PB but not necessarily his motors. I saw a another fridge in Derby delivering to a bakers today.

use to run with them to germany/itay avint seen them for a while. pics/stories

USED to catch the Sally boats every week,with these
guys plus they were all ways to be found down by BASF
Ludwigshafen,plus they helped me when i had a flat tyre
in the Ostend docks

I think it is mainly fridge hire now, probably being run by Mikes son.

Not heard much about them since John Gibbs died after falling off a tank in the yard, he could be an annoying pratt with a drink, but no one deserves that as an end. That was about 5 years ago

I know they still do tanker hire, as our company hires barrels off them regular.

Thanks lads for the reply they help me out few times over the water.good bunch of lads. :smiley:

there still going they were doing a lot for the customs and excise on the dodgy fuel side impounding trucks, oh scissors is still on there :laughing:

i knew a few of those guys, scissors,dave smallwood,terry,and brian…

they all helped me out when i first went on the boats.

CHIPBOARD TREV:
i knew a few of those guys, scissors,dave smallwood,terry,and brian…

they all helped me out when i first went on the boats.

Don’t forget ice cream Charlie & da do one Ron.