Directions Advice needed

What routes would people take to go from Okehampton in Devon, to Peterborough??..

I’ll be on my bike, so single caragiage ways wouldnt be a problem…

Been looking and seen that theres a route up the M5, via the M42, M6 then A14 then up on the A605… :question:

Or M5, M4 east, then coming off and going through Swindon, Oxford, Northampton then peterborough… :question:

Or all the way back to the M25, round and up the A1… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Any ideas, or advice greatly received…
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

A30
A303
A34 (N)
M40 (1 jct)
A43
A45
A605

Only 1 short stretch of motorway, depending on time and day this can be a very nice route

Jules

Cheers Boots.
Thats basically the second route I was looking at…

Would be nice to stay off the Motorways… Mmmm

Watch the cameras on the 303 !

Ride safe :sunglasses:

Thanx craig… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I know all about the camera’s on the 303… parents live in devon, and I live in London, so I use that road a lot… … so hence, I know Exactly where they all are… :wink: :wink: :wink:

"Me officer??, slowing down??.. nah, must be mistaken… surley… "

Andy I looked on autoroute to avoid motorways, shortest, quickest and scenic. I have a couple of ways i could mail to you in excel.

All of Bill Gates routes take you up the west side and around or through the cotswolds.

I would prefer the cirencester / stratford route cos I know some good biking roads.

I have found autoroute good for finding good routes on fast bikes

Rossi on Pole in Qualifying Moto GP
Foggys lads 2nd & 3rd in WSB. :stuck_out_tongue:

No worries Andy - used to do London-Cornwall all the time on my bike but didn’t need to worry about the cameras … my old GS Beemer is no flying machine ! :laughing:

Craig 111:
No worries Andy - used to do London-Cornwall all the time on my bike but didn’t need to worry about the cameras … my old GS Beemer is no flying machine ! :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
Andy I looked on autoroute to avoid motorways, shortest, quickest and scenic. I have a couple of ways i could mail to you in excel.

All of Bill Gates routes take you up the west side and around or through the cotswolds.

I would prefer the cirencester / stratford route cos I know some good biking roads.

I have found autoroute good for finding good routes on fast bikes

Rossi on Pole in Qualifying Moto GP
Foggys lads 2nd & 3rd in WSB. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, send them over if you dont mind Malc…

I must admit, I dont use Autoroute, I use the Online Multimap.com… its great, and you can do so much more that you can with autoroute…
But yeah, I’d like to see your routes… Thanx mate