Digitale tachograaf

I don’t know if this is the good forum but so not want you put it then in the good forum please ( thanks).

Meanwhile is the digital tachograaf imported, together with the regulation by the 15 disks. It is clear become that this kalanderdays concerned, and no working days. However, it can be that not all authorities of this on the height are. For that reason TLN the European Parliament a written affirmation has. That below gekopieerd is, take him with abroad, it saves a hope misery.

Regulation (EC) n° 561/2006

Regulation (EC) n° 561/2006 recently adopted by the Council and the European Parliament amends Regulation (EEC) n° 3821/85 which contains now a new Article 15.7 (stating what drivers must be able to produce to control officers) refers to the current week and to the previous 15 days.

After having consulted the European Commission and following a request expressed by DG TREN, we inform you that the 15 days laid down in the new Article 15.7 of Regulation (EEC) n° 3821/85 as last amended by Regulation (EC) n° 561/2006 have to be considered as calendar days and not as working days.

ps.copy this for you in the truck its by easy than for you

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: i’m saying nothing :question: :question:

Brit Pete…is that you?

mrs kanka maybe :smiling_imp: :smiley:

NO its not me, but i would like to like to say try telling a Belgian or a French
police or other officer and the answer will be no disks,then please pay,
and no they will get the money before you can carry on driveing,

brit pete:
NO its not me, but i would like to like to say try telling a Belgian or a French

Very close bit no Belgian or French

I come from holland (vasgoingles daughter) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

girl:
I don’t know if this is the good forum but so not want you put it then in the good forum please ( thanks).

Meanwhile is the digital tachograaf imported, together with the regulation by the 15 disks. It is clear become that this kalanderdays concerned, and no working days. However, it can be that not all authorities of this on the height are. For that reason TLN the European Parliament a written affirmation has. That below gekopieerd is, take him with abroad, it saves a hope misery.

Regulation (EC) n° 561/2006

Regulation (EC) n° 561/2006 recently adopted by the Council and the European Parliament amends Regulation (EEC) n° 3821/85 which contains now a new Article 15.7 (stating what drivers must be able to produce to control officers) refers to the current week and to the previous 15 days.

After having consulted the European Commission and following a request expressed by DG TREN, we inform you that the 15 days laid down in the new Article 15.7 of Regulation (EEC) n° 3821/85 as last amended by Regulation (EC) n° 561/2006 have to be considered as calendar days and not as working days.

ps.copy this for you in the truck its by easy than for you

Seems perfectly clear to me. :smiling_imp: