DIGITAL TACHO

Who is responsiable for training the drivers on how to use the new cards. it seems to me that it is being passed mouth to mouth on how to use them. i still do not know if i am doing it right.

there is no infomation online and it seems that you have to pay for a course, or is there a goverment leaflet on how to use them, if not then there should be.

so if i have had no training can i still drive a lorry with digital tacho?

i have read the post on how to use it but it is still foggy.

Yes you can use a lorry if you’ve had no training.

Conor:

but the infringments will bite you when they roll in. im paying £20 for the course. wont touch a digi til then

Curtosy of Krankee these are instructions how to use one.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20451

is it worth bying this cd on this web site i found
tachochart.com/digitaltachog … ckages.htm

Stevie bee:
is it worth bying this cd on this web site i found
tachochart.com/digitaltachog … ckages.htm

No it’s rubbish, for the Siemens digital tacho you’d be better off buying the instruction manual, you can get it here, with postage I think it will cost about £12.
Having said that if you’re using the digital tacho you should have access to the manual already.

Also you’ll find that the instructions written by Paul@Midway in the link posted by The Biker will get you up and running.

Oh well i wasted that cash.
this is a real pot mess another goverment scheme brought in with no thought and just us poor sods left to sort it out.
:imp: anyway i am sure most people will work it out in the end. what we need is a small idiot guide.
i have printed out the guide and it seems to be clear enough.
thanks for al you help.

a Frenchman shoewed me and my mate how to use one when we was parked up nr someplace close to Toulouse

The Biker:
Curtosy of Krankee these are instructions how to use one.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20451

Oi , i’ll take the credit for that godammit !!!
:laughing: :laughing:

scanny77:

Conor:

but the infringments will bite you when they roll in. im paying £20 for the course. wont touch a digi til then

You get it in Internet for free,but,just do it.The Tacho ask you a lot of Question you have to answer with yes or no.
Just read the Driver Manual.Its all in

Stevie bee:
Oh well i wasted that cash.
this is a real pot mess another goverment scheme brought in with no thought and just us poor sods left to sort it out.
:imp: anyway i am sure most people will work it out in the end. what we need is a small idiot guide.
i have printed out the guide and it seems to be clear enough.
thanks for al you help.

:sunglasses: paid £150.-
Be now Digitach instructor :exclamation:

Im running a course to show drivers how to operate the cigarette lighter and interior lamps safely :smiley:

Easy Money . Com

Lovlyperson:

in a nutshell …RTFM

though theres a simpler but less accurate method of using Digitacho
just shove it in the slot, wait 30 secs
then put key in the ignition and off you go

Lovlyperson:

scanny77:

Conor:

You get it in Internet for free,but,just do it.The Tacho ask you a lot of Question you have to answer with yes or no.

tried that. i printed off the manual for one of them and read it. didnt understand a thing in it and the symbols hadnt printed properly so it was a waste of ink and paper. the volvo one was something like 150 pages so i scrapped the whole idea. cheaper to pay for the course than print it off :laughing: