digi card

hi

im starting my new job next week, it will be nights out and i was wondering if you leave your digi card in at night and put it on break,

thanks

leave it in untill you finish at the weekend, and don’t forget to enter the finish country each evening

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
leave it in untill you finish at the weekend, and don’t forget to enter the finish country each evening

I suppose you could even leave it in all weekend if you have the keys

thanks for the replys,

am i right in saying you just leave it on the bed untill you have had 11 of

Welcome to Trucknet-UK scaniaR650 :wink:

scaniaR650:
hi

im starting my new job next week, it will be nights out and i was wondering if you leave your digi card in at night and put it on break,

thanks

It’s entirely up to you whether you leave the driver card in or take it out, I’ve always taken it out but plenty of people choose to leave it in.

If you choose to leave the driver card in the tachograph don’t forget to record the country you’re in at the end of shift and again at the start of the next shift.

scaniaR650:
thanks for the replys,

am i right in saying you just leave it on the bed untill you have had 11 of

At the end of your shift go into the menu, select the end country option and press okay to confirm UK, I assume you are in UK, then change mode to rest (bed).

After your rest period and you are about to start work change mode to other work and go into the menu and select begin country then press OK.

thanks all for your help

You must show at start and finish of each shift which country you are in and that you’ve ended duty for that shift.
The easiest way to do this is to take you card out.

If you leave your vehicle at the depot or base during the week and hand the keys in then take the card out.