Diesel dropping a bit?

just had an email to say morrisons are reducing the diesel price by 4p a litre from tomorow, not some voucher promo but actual forecourt price, maybe a price war is about to start :unamused: :laughing:

your.asda.com/2011/5/9/relief-fo … 4p-a-litre :smiley:

Lets hope others follow suit, I wouldn’t personally put ASDA or Morrisons fuel in my car, my motor runs crap on this stuff but runs great on BP/Shell or Sainsbury’s fuel, here’s hoping though :slight_smile:

Bulk prices have dropped by the same, I think its likely to be across the board.

there were roumers earlier in the week that it may drop by up to 6p a litre

Just herd that it may go down to 110p next week on bulk.

iangam:

I’ll believe that when I see it!

Paul

repton:

iangam:

I’ll believe that when I see it!

Paul

Keep your eyes open the as we are currently quoted 112p on bulk this week and have been told it may drop on the cards to 110p next week by one of the card companies, although i did say the same as you, we’ll see.

brados:
Lets hope others follow suit, I wouldn’t personally put ASDA or Morrisons fuel in my car, my motor runs crap on this stuff but runs great on BP/Shell or Sainsbury’s fuel, here’s hoping though :slight_smile:

that’s something I’d really like to see some research on , do you get more mpg on branded diesel than Bunker/Supermarket diesel

Maybe when I’m on constant types of work I should try one week on each type !

my car is only supposed to run on shell V power, but while on holiday last year i couldnt get it so filled up {well £30} at asda and noticed no difference whatsoever :slight_smile:

I’m sure my text from UKfuels was £1.11,75ppl, I did’nt have my ■■■■ house windows on though…

Best order a new lorry now :grimacing:

With the drop in crude oil prices last week I ordered last Friday 20,000 litres on bulk for a price of £1.0889. I paid £1.14 for the same quantity at the beginning of April. Card prices are dropping too, RHA fuelcard is now down to £1.12 I think, don’t use it too often.

Lets hope it keeps on dropping