Fuel prices drop

am i the only one whose fuel price has gone down over the last two weeks.
peaked at 109ppl two weeks ago and then dropped to 107ppl last week and down to 105ppl this week.

i’ve just had to pay 112.9 per litre.

i do beleive it has come down from 114.9 the other day so maybe youre right, it is dropping!

this is for unleaded by the way

Who do you get your fuel from?

I am getting fed up with fuel card companies ringing me up and asking why i hav’nt used them.
I tell them that i take the cheapest price from the five companies i use and ‘hey presto’ the price comes down by 2 - 3ppl.

Saying that - my best price this week is £1.07 which is a substantially worse than yours (i use about 2500litres per week) so your price would save me £50.

BWOC, i haven’t checked my BP price yet

Red have dropped their price this week too

107.55 this week

108.05 last week

108.20 the week before

it’s not great but it’s a step in the right direction :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Croft have dropped theirs too 105.21p (its’s bloody weird when it’s over £1 a litre :confused: Do you use 2 decimal points?)
Crudes gone up anothe $10 a barrel so I don’t think it’ll be the start of a trend :frowning:

my fuel price came down by 5ppl last friday delivery i dont think its a trend reading press .

Not for very long

think u need to look

[u]HERE[/u]

This forum will may have to be merged into the Old Companies forum if it happens :open_mouth:

I just got quoted 108.27 for next week. Its that good? My supplier is usually the cheapest but thats the only price I’ve had. Seems a big jump from 105.21 this week…

Reds is 110.5 for me.

drzer, you need to speak to red pdq cos mines 108.77. big difference.

back up to 107.7 for the coming week

bp are saying 110.05 how many ltrs are you lot buying we are buying about 15000 ltres a week

easy2004:
bp are saying 110.05 how many ltrs are you lot buying we are buying about 15000 ltres a week

It takes me 6 months to use that much :exclamation: :exclamation: (2500 litres a month is nearer!)

my ReD price jumped this week too 110.51 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ( or 112.11 ReD/BP)

you should be able to get a better price than that using that much :wink:

My prices this week.

RED 108.47 :sunglasses:
KEYFUELS 112.73
ROUTEMATE 117.36 :open_mouth:
BP 109.50

I am paying 108.27 through Bunkercard on the BP network, I use about 10,000 per month…It seems like the price i’m getting isn’t as bad as we thought when it came through…

I’m paying 1.12 through RED. How did you manage to get your price low on Bunkercard? Do you not struggle with sites?

The sites seem ok so far, I only use the motorways though.

I’m not sure how good that price is though, everyone I speak too seems to be paying less. I should get a couple more prices on Friday…

107.39 this week, could be worse I suppose… :cry:

LEEDSTRUCKA:
107.39 this week, could be worse I suppose… :cry:

best I’ve got this week is 109.59 :cry: :cry: :cry:

but you use a lot more than I do :wink: