did it

Well at last i finaly got my class 2 and only got a couple of minors. So guess now it time to find some work off to go see a few people on tuesday so with a bit of luck i can get somthing sorted out. Know its not going to be easy theres a lot of good drivers out there looking for work too but i wont give up just so happy i passed.
Quick auestion anyone know were i can get info that makes sence on working time directive thanks

Oh nearly forgot a big thanks to all at enterprise and hargreaves training in manchester could not have done it without you so many thanks.

:smiley: :smiley:

captin scarlet:
Quick auestion anyone know were i can get info that makes sence on working time directive thanks

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37738
If that don’t help then try a new post in the Safety. law & WTD forum with your queries :bulb: :slight_smile:

Hi captin scarlet

well done mate good luck in finding work

Thanks guys been a long road getting here but made it all the same and as for the work it carnt stay like this forever been talking to a few mates and things are looking like there stating to pick up mind you thats building but been in that game all my working life and if its on the up everything else will follow its just going to take a long time .

well done mate, congratulations and welcome to an exclusive club of the most downtrodden dog ■■■■ business in the UK!

Now sit in the cold dirty room with manky old chairs with overpriced vending machines to get a warm cup of dish water and await your turn drives, it’ll be done when its done!

good luck on the job front

Well done mate, its a great feeling isn’t it?? I passed my class 2 2weeks ago today and im still smiling lol. Cheeks are starting to hurt a little lol

Congratulations mate