Diary

Monday. Im stuck in the timber yard, due to my lorry suffering some damage to the rear light, by a pack of timber. I get the lorry back from the garage at 4pm and load for tomorrows trip to islay.

Tuesday.
Its Laphroig distillery for the first drop of the day
Nice to see they keep the trailers clean over on Islay.

The weather changes for the worse and im dodging the showers for the rest of the day. If this keeps up the ferry might be off, and an overnighter on Islay

The ferry battles throught the rough weather and im back on the mainland. A call from the depot and i have to load 9 pallets of slates for Tighnabruiach for a delivery in the morning.

Wednesday.
Its Tighnabruiach. At least the weather isnt as bad as yesterday, and i have ithe lorry unloaded pretty quick.

Thursday
Im off to the island of Mull.
6 Pallets of gyproc and a couple of pallets of insulation. Due to the weather the lorry has to be put inside for the night to try and keet the goods dry

With the last drop of at a water treatment works its back to the ferry for me

Friday
This time im off to the Isalnd of Iona via the island of Mull.
Ive only got 4 pallets of windows on so shouldnt be to much of a tiring day

The ferry to Iona only takes 15 minutes but it costs £80!!!

On the journey back to the Ferry terminal at Craignure the weather turns and at the top of the glen the rain turns to sleat then snow.

No work this week as im on holiday :sunglasses:

As all ways a great read with good photos

thanks a lot, ALBA

Very good.

top stuff alba and cracking pics :laughing: :wink:

Nice one as usual.

Very good, keep 'em coming :slight_smile:

Good read and pics :smiley:

Nice one, enjoy the pics that go along with your diaries

Another good read/set of pics.

I’d love the countryside up there but you can keep the ferries :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

TC