DESTINATION DOHA

AS ANY PERSON OUT THERE GOT THE D.V.D ,OF DESTINATION
DOHA .ABOUT ASTRAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO SELL OR THE BOOK
CALLED COLA COWBOYS VERY GREATFULL IF YOU HAVE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

KEEP ON TRUCKING

I remember seeing the book on e- bay last year for £100 +
also I found it on an Austrailian site, I think, but any way it was a ex libary hard back edition, still a lot of money though… good luck… My brother had this book I borrowedit some yrs ago, returned it , but unfortunatly, we havnt spoke for 3yrs now… But I did get White Line Fever on DVD Region 1 from the USA for £7 the other week, that was on E-Bay, so maybe if you put in the title / author / publisher, you might get lucky…

just type "destination doha " in on e bay and you will see it for £2.99 delivered

just typed in trucking on ebay , along with trucking tina for sale further down was the dvd you wanted 7 left from sellerjes9983 price buy it now 99p plus £5.01 postage region free dvd

oops just spotted wylie beat me too it

Frank. Go onto EBAY their are 8 listing at present for Destination Doha , one guy is selling for £3.99 including P&P . Just remember that the quality is not up to 2006 standards as it was made in the 70,s & the dvd has been copied from video recording off the tele .

Cola Cowboys by Franklin Wood, there is 3 copies on E-Bay at the moment, 2 hard back 1st editions start price £60 and 1 paper back start price £50, as i said it was nearer the £100 mark or over

Here you go lads check out this link, at the least it can give the authors name & different titles for some ideas

toprun.ch/truck/Shop/dvd-books.htm

Loads of Astran stuff on this link Frank once youve registered

s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/lorry … sc-15.html

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP LADS JUST ABOUT TO GO ON EBAY

KEEP ON TRUCKING BOYS :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

frank sorry fornot repying sooner i still have my copy am asking about 50 quid for it

RS005D1136:
frank sorry fornot repying sooner i still have my copy am asking about 50 quid for it

where did you get your copy :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

come on alex you know :blush: am going to have trouble sleeping now :confused: :confused: got juggernaught from libary recentley good book ,its gone back now :smiling_imp: :smiley:

if anyone wants to know theres a cola cowboys book on ebay item number 180303995968 i have one already but still if you want this book theres one on there, :smiley: