Astrans cola cowboys book on ebay

For those of you wanting a copy of Cola Cowboys Astrans trip to the M/E Check out listing number 280312181889 on E-Bay

Wow £75-00 lot of money :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Big Al

Im sure its a good book!! Think i would rather buy a few bottles of the malt myself than spend that sort of cash on a book :question: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I will save you a lot of money : It was the one with the beard what did it!

Or to save all the bidding mallarchy on ebay, there is one available on amazon, used for £600+ ! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

If I only have TWO copies of my book printed,do you think the price will rocket because of it’s rareness?

brookie:
Or to save all the bidding mallarchy on ebay, there is one available on amazon, used for £600+ ! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I noticed that all the other trucking books had a “Customer review”.
Cola Cowboys did not!
A lot of money for a book with no reviews!

Hi Ian

You could always post your book on here and we could review it for you :smiley:

bestbooties:
If I only have TWO copies of my book printed,do you think the price will rocket because of it’s rareness?

I don`t mind you only having two copies of you book printed Ian as long as i can one signed please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Guys

I have a signed copy by FranklinWood of cola cowboys Most Astran drivers got a copy shortly after printing I will sign my copy put in up for sale it will make a fortune :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Roger(Rita) Haywood

:smiley: I have a hardback copy of both Cola Cowboys and Juggernaut, Am I worth a fortune I wonder, £600 for 1 book wow thats some money, I was thinking of taking them to Truck show at Oswestry or Shepton and selling them

I’ve got a DVD I recorded off the TV a few years ago featuring two episodes of Atrans on route to Saudi. Several Scani’s and a Marathon.

berewic:
I’ve got a DVD I recorded off the TV a few years ago featuring two episodes of Atrans on route to Saudi. Several Scani’s and a Marathon.

That’ll be “Destination Doha”

Ross.

Bought a copy when it first came out, good read, loaned it to a so called friend, never see him or the book again, with the money they are fetching now days, can a grown man cry?

they are only worth that amount of stupid money, as long as there is somebody stupid enough to pay that much for a book! The world has gone mad!!! :laughing:

bigr250:

berewic:

That’ll be “Destination Doha”

Ross.

Spot on Ross. I dig it out now and then. Good viewing.

I just looked on eBay, put Destination Doha on DVD and believe it or not, there is at this very moment 4 copies going for £4.99.

There is also a Davies Turner version from 1992 going to Istanbul. £5.50

Amazing or Wot?

[/quote]
Spot on Ross. I dig it out now and then. Good viewing.

I just looked on eBay, put Destination Doha on DVD and believe it or not, there is at this very moment 4 copies going for £4.99.

There is also a Davies Turner version from 1992 going to Istanbul. £5.50

Amazing or Wot?
[/quote]
The guy that sells them is “oiltruckie”, he’s got a good selection of films apart from “destination Doha” and the DT Turkey one. Good fella.Worth keeping an eye on or contact him and he’ll do you a copy of one of the others.

brookie

colin.f.whitetrans:
Hi Ian

You could always post your book on here and we could review it for you :smiley:

I have already posted many anecdotes and pictures.Don’t worry,there’s plenty more left.

I would be interested in any stories ian, im still new to this forum and im sure i will find time to look at some of the old threads on here :smiley:

Hi All, As i have said before don’t waste your money on that book when you can try and get a copy from your local library,i did and i read the book and was a bit disapointed,you can see all the pics on another thread on here anyway.What you can read on here is far more interesting and accurate than what the book says,“true stories form true truck drivers”.Paul :smiley: