Astrans cola cowboys book on ebay

Hi Paul

Thanks for that you have made my mind up not to buy it on amazon at over £600!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You can watch Destination Doha on you tube for free.

My long lost copy turned up to-day, my son had it.
Bids in excess of £600.00 will be considered.

Dave.

Don’t hold yer breath!

davemackie:
My long lost copy turned up to-day, my son had it.
Bids in excess of £600.00 will be considered.

Dave.

I’ll give you a thousand for it Dave■■? (Turkish Lira)

Ross.

bigr250
Are you sure ? Todays rate is £1 = TLira 2.21 !!

Big Leggy:
bigr250
Are you sure ? Todays rate is £1 = TLira 2.21 !!

MMMMM? the pound has slipped a little!! Revised offer, 30 lira sorry but times are hard.

Ross :unamused:

going to put my copy on e-bay,buy now £200 and see what happens.

Hi Danekke,
On your way to Oswestry or Shepton Mallet, as you go through Pickering, drop off your copy of Juggernaught will you? as I have`nt read that one yet. Still waiting for Bestbooties to get his finger out and publish his, that should be worth far more than these others.

The book on Ebay got finished early and relisted as an Auction. It made £92 a lot of money for a paperback version !!! :smiley: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Yes a lot of money ? Ive got to confess it was me that bought it. The guy that sold it was an old M/E driver, I believe he was on Astrans at the time it was written. Theres a couple of books written by a Whittles driver that I want as well, I was on there so maybe Ive got a mention eh? But the book Im waiting for is Bestbooties book. Mind you I`m not giving you that sort of money Ian

£92■■? Jeez thats a lot of Bowmore!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:smiley: I had a copy for christmas from my son and his other half i didn’t ask how much he paid for it see ,kids do look after us oldies. :smiley:

I was watching the book on ebay but missed it finishing but found a mint hardback copy that was delivered today !! :smiley:
I mentioned that I had bought it to a mate of mine who told me he threw away his copy last year, he was somewhat miffed when I told him how much it could be worth !!!

JUst been to libary…
for £1 i am getting a cola cowboys next week :slight_smile: :smiley: on loan for 3 weeks

Wow! Good for you Andy, but in a years time you will still be a £. short, and we shall be more than a £. better off. he! he!