dar1976

Your sig

Qualified IT Technician - But no profit left in fixing computers. So time for a change.

A mate of mine has just gone back into IT he is on £50 ph & that is agency up here in the North East

I am pleased for him.

I was running my Own IT business and it did not make enough money to keep the family and support itself. Therefore I made the change to something I figured I would enjoy and hoped would be a long term career change. I have not been disappointed as I heeded all the warnings previously given before taking on my training.

Not sure what your point was / is■■? Apart from the fact your mate is on a higher hourly rate

The point is there is still money to be made in IT if you look but sorry I wasent aware of all that info you have just posted ( if he get the job he has just gone after he will be on £800 per day ( in my dreams :stuck_out_tongue: )

Sorry if you didnt get the point tbh not a lot of money in driving either have been in this game too long :unamused: but no I dont need a change just a different driving job as enjoy it to much :unamused: :wink:

We can all dream of £800 a day. Driving will definitely not get me that kind of money. But then people will always need goods delivering by lorries. They won’t always need quality IT support (as there is always someone who will do it for cost of a pint)

Sorry if it came across wrong. Just having a bad day