Damsel in distress :)

Well what i saw tonight, a fair maiden in her chariot awaiting her knight in shining flashy light thingys to get her home to her castle and her prince, All on my way to work at Worksop.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

In distress is right. I had a puncture and am paid mileage. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Great to see you again, Jammy - it’s been too long. :wink:

Wondered what that was all about . Didn’t know B&Q did punture repair outfits :slight_smile:

knight:
Wondered what that was all about . Didn’t know B&Q did punture repair outfits :slight_smile:

They probably dont but i wouldnt be surprised if they dont start soon they are doing everything else at the minute to make ends meet.

They probably dont but i wouldnt be surprised if they dont start soon they are doing everything else at the minute to make ends meet.

I hear that their supersize BBQ went down a storm in Branston !! Next time probably best to try it outside the depot though !!

G

Lucy:

You should always carry a rolling road if your on mileage :laughing: :laughing: keeps the wheels turning :laughing: :laughing:

Gazzareth:

I hear that their supersize BBQ went down a storm in Branston !! Next time probably best to try it outside the depot though !!

G

FPMSL.

kitkat:

Lucy:

You should always carry a rolling road if your on mileage :laughing: :laughing: keeps the wheels turning :laughing: :laughing:

AA miles, sadly. To stop us doing just that. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

thats a shame :frowning: as you could just drive up n down a quiet motorway all day hehehe :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: