This forum Moderator and site Admin AWOL

Well not quite AWOL :open_mouth:

Lucy has been of work all week with a bad back, well about 3.30 today she decided that some thing was seriously wrong , so a trip to A&E was called for…

to cut (pun intended) a long story short, Lucy went under the surgeons knife at 7 pm tonight :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry:

Hopefully it is a minor op with no complications, and she should be home tomorrow night, and then a couple of weeks recuperating…

so in the mean time you are stuck with me back moderating along with Neil on here for the next couple of days… although for the next 2 weeks you will have Lucy keeping an eye out 24/7 :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You have been warned :wink:

i hope it all goes well for lucy,and i wish her a speedy road to recovery,anything to get her away fae the boards, :laughing: :laughing: only kidding get well soon lucy.

Rikki-UK:
although for the next 2 weeks you will have Lucy keeping an eye out 24/7 :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You have been warned :wink:

We’ll be alright mate, :sunglasses: it’s you that had better look out, :confused: especially if that Strallis isn’t in tip top when she goes back to work. :open_mouth:

Get well soon Lucy :slight_smile:

While the boss is away, the Kats will play!! :laughing:

Get well soon Lucy.

Best wishes lucy gws

Get well soon Lucy - hope all goes well.

Get well soon mate, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Get well soon Lucy.

Get well soon Lucy.

She,l do anything toi get out of buying me that pint she owes me!!!.

Say hi Rikki hope she is on the mend soon :wink:.

Get Well Soon

John

Get well soon Lucy

Bully & Kiddo XXXX

Get well soon Lucy

Pam

Hope you get well soon Lucy

All the best from us here Lucy!

Vince

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

GET WELL SOON FROM ME AS WELL

PETE

Send her my love Rikki.

Ken.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Get well soon Lucy. Hope everything is ok. x

Get Well soon Lucy

just take it easy until you are really sure you’re better - don’t rush back to work!

there will be plenty of time to sort out what Rikki is doing to the Stralis :wink:

All the best Luce! :slight_smile: