hi everyone

Hi there everyone,im fairycake, the long suffering girlfriend of bug just manged to get the computer off him while he watches the simpsons,

a little bit about me,i work for prima international and am a regular at rugby truckstop and jnt9 m1 if any sees me and wants to say hello pls do theres kermit in the window of my truck its a renault premium rigid on a 55 plate, I do have a class one but am happy on class 2 at the minute

am back at work tomorrow afetr a nice xmas break, but do have two weeks off in january, and am supposed to going with bug for a week i may do diary of our shenanigans together no doubt it will be fun, just hope his test results are good fingers xed

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome Fairycake :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC, Getting 1st LGV Licence and much more…

welcome fairycake

Fairycake:
Hi there everyone,im fairycake, the long suffering girlfriend of bug just manged to get the computer off him while he watches the simpsons,

So, he likes the simpsons - what other juicy gossip can you give us about bug :question: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

uk gold is always on think he likes only fools the best and carlsberg is his favorite tipple

i would love to put something on trucknet comparing the facilites for male drivers and female think you men get raw deal most of the time as the female facilities always seem good to me

Fairycake:
uk gold is always on think he likes only fools the best and carlsberg is his favorite tipple

i would love to put something on trucknet comparing the facilites for male drivers and female think you men get raw deal most of the time as the female facilities always seem good to me

And would you mind explaining HOW you know the difference :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Bug, are you listening - this should be interesting…

They prob pump all there funds into womens sections knowing fine there less likely to get used!

cos hes told me rog :smiley:

Fairycake:
cos hes told me rog :smiley:

And of course, we believe you :wink:

and ive seen the pictures on here, some of them are gross

hello welcome to the mad house :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

its no wonder he spends so much time on here theres so much to look at, its great, ah well he will be back from the offie soon and will prob want the computer back

Fairycake:
and ive seen the pictures on here, some of them are gross

so let me get this right - you spend time looking at pics of mens bogs :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :question:

you and bog - sorry, bug, must have some very interesting conversations…

Hello, welcome Fairycake :smiley:

how’s Bug?

and when does he get his test results?

:smiley: Welcome to Trucknet UK Fairycake :smiley:

it"s a welcome from “the buck”. :smiley: :smiley:

Fairycake:

Me too. But then we don’t trash ours, and we can aim. :wink:

Welcome to the forum from one of the non-trucking members :wink:

Welcome fairycake :slight_smile:

Welcome fairycake :smiley:
from Josh :smiley: