daily drops

i hate my multi drop job, im doing like 20 + drops each day.some drops take like 45mins to do somedays. I want something that i will drive longer but do only a couple of drops etc.

how many drops do you get daily and what type of delivery is it?

I do chilled rdc work anything upto four drops but mostly 2 or 3 and usually a collection to take back, hardly any nights out. It’s all good clean work. Just keep looking you’ll get something better one day.

I do temp controlled RDC work mostly it’s 1 hitters but occassionally it’ll be 6 or 7 multi drop.

whats rdc?

Regional Distribution Centre.

I have between 3 and 6 drops a day then I go and drop my empty trailer and take a full one back home. I enjoy it. I used to do palletways driving around in circles within a 15 mile radius, that done my nut in.

Multi Drop,not great but again its what you make of it and there certainly are worse jobs, in saying this i seen a job yesterday for class 2 diver,driving a 18Tonner for £6.75 and 25-40 drops per day :open_mouth:

I’ve never really done any multi drop on that scale on class 2 so cant judge but if you are hating 20 drops,i dread to think what the above is like

I was doing the same type of work for 3 years on class2 having class1 entitlement :unamused: I just thought it will be good to start with something and stage my experience. It was with P&H delivering to shops in warious places ( train stations,hospitals, High Sts etc. ) + work involved a lot of risk of being hijacked, robbed, mugged due to amount of cigarettes carried ( I was robbed twice ). Hated it.
Now i am on class1 for a year - 1 - 4 drops a day.

tattooedally:
Multi Drop,not great but again its what you make of it and there certainly are worse jobs, in saying this i seen a job yesterday for class 2 diver,driving a 18Tonner for £6.75 and 25-40 drops per day :open_mouth:

I’ve never really done any multi drop on that scale on class 2 so cant judge but if you are hating 20 drops,i dread to think what the above is like

Do you have to supply your own flippers and wetsuit? :grimacing:

Ha ha, Whats an english teacher doing on a drivers forum anyway Mrhappy :laughing:

Sorry mate couldn’t resist :laughing:

ldg2009:
whats rdc?

RDC Promotions,they run stock car & banger meetings @ Mildenhall Stadium & Dover too …

ldg2009:
whats rdc?

Real Depression Centre :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I do anythng from 1-9 collections a day