Daf truck connection

I my Daf 105 xf (god bless the little darling) i have two connections, (look like 2.5mm jack plugs) one drivers side and one passenger side both marked 24v, but not even my truck stop sell convertors that plug into these and convert to a ciggarette lighter so i can plug in all my gear.
What is this connection called so i can google it properly :question:

PS: knowledgable reply’s on this subject only :exclamation: eg ’ my dog took a ■■■■ on mine and now it doesn’t work’ doesn’t really help my cause :exclamation:

This??
Link to item on e-bay

Winters:
This??
Link to item on e-bay

I really like you

Mikejk:

Winters:
This??
Link to item on e-bay

I really like you

Calm down.

First truck I had was fitted with those (DAF 85), never got round to looking for the correct leads/adaptor for it.

No doubt I’ll find myself behind the wheel of a DAF again in the near future, so I’ll remember this.

Thanks.

The adaptor linked to above is 12 volt, here’s an adaptor for either 12v or 24v

i got mine from caravan/motorhome shop opposite workplace in Alcester (hella daaptor)

tachograph:
The adaptor linked to above is 12 volt, here’s an adaptor for either 12v or 24v

Don’t forget 10 Amp max on them else they melt.

DAFMAD:
Don’t forget 10 Amp max on them else they melt.

It’s only for my laptop, don’t intend to place a kettle anywhere near it :exclamation:

And this is another stupid pointless thing Daf have done in the 95 there was a 24 volt lead in the middle locker but in the 105 they have took it out.

At Michealwood services gloucester, and there’s a shop on the northbound carriageway that sells all soughts of gadgets and cables, and sorry got to mention it, freeview aerials :unamused: