D2 form

Hi all.

I want to send off my D2 on Monday (medical today :open_mouth: ) and I want to ask something.

I want to take my Cat C, but I also want to in time take a Cat D (as you never know whats round the corner, more open doors etc). I wanted to know, can you tick both C and D on the same form or do they have to be seperate?

Also, my picture is quite old on my Licence and I wanted to ask, Can I attach a new picture on the D2 just to upgrade the pic on my licence?

Cheers Mucho

NewBlood

Yes tou can tick both C & D so you get both provisionals.

Not sure about the photo.

Your photocard licence only lasts for 10 years then you have to update your photo anyway. Might be worth waiting for when the 10 years is up. If you look at the front of your photocard the expiry date is next to 4b

If you send a new photo they will replace it no problem as they have to change your licence to add your provisional on

Great,

Thanks for the advice gals and guys.

Like I have said before, I dont want to be a full time bus driver, but I feel it would be handy to have (in time) just incase I have truble with a job or something.

Cheers

NB

Unless you have loads of money, you would be better going to a bus company to be trained even if you don’t intend to be full time. They may want you to stay for a minimum period, which would give you some experience anyway.

Good idea Smart Mart. The main thing is I will already have the provisional on my licence till I am 45 so that saves sending it in again.

Thanks for the advice

New Blood.