D2 Forms

Hello folks,

Getting a little confused with these D2 forms, do I need to get a new picture for the license or is it a case of just sending away my license as proof of identity along with the birth cert etc? Getting confused a little bit as it’s like i’m filling out for my first provisional again!

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

If your photo is still in date then you will not need to renew it :slight_smile:

So what do I exactly need as proof of who I am, it’s all confusing to me. I’m not the brightest bulb in the box I know but I’m unsure of what I need to fill out and what I don’t. Although I think if I’ve done anything wrong, the people i’m off to have the medical done with will let me know.

Just unsure of what I need to take, apart from repeat prescriptions etc. Assuming it’ll be a basic blood pressure test, eye sight check etc.

Cheers

You dont need to send a picture or birth certificate, just fill in sections 1 to 4 and sign 7.
On section 1 just put an X in cat c (and d, why not) section 2,3 and 4 self explanatory hopefully.

Cheers mate, i get it now. Just a case of sending the paper and card license to them to add on the provisional entitlements?

Cheers

Yes, along with medical form of course.